I WANT MY BUCK

Eddie wasn't sure when it happened. His son had become so sad lately. After the lawsuit started he knew Chris wouldn't be happy but this. This was just crazy.

They had been cooking dinner together when Chris finally asked the question that has been on his mind all night.

"Can Buck have a sleepover?" Christopher asks and eddie feels his heart break.

"I'm sorry buddy Buck can't come over right now you know that." He says and Chris groaned.

"I don't care I want to have a sleepover with buck. I want my buck back" He says and eddie wants to scream.

Chris had become more difficult since his Buck couldn't be around. He was acting up and giving additude.

Eddie was irritated and knew he shouldn't but couldn't stop himself. "I said no and that's final you aren't seeing buck." He says anger filling his voice.

The next thing he knows the bowl from the salad is slaming to the ground and shattering into peaces. eddie is staring wide eyes as his son walks past him

"I hate you" he yells as he slams his door. Eddie goes to pick up the peaces only to drop them again when hearing the door.

He sighs and cleans it up before sitting on the couch to check his emails. He knew his son just needed time. Too bad he forgot he got Chris a phone and downloaded the Uber app.

Chris being full of anger and wanted an out ordered it and carefully climbed out the window with his upper body strength. He had packed a bag and thrown it out with his Crunches.

Once he was out he couldn't think about stopping. He got in the Uber and was on the way to bucks without a second thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buck wasn't expecting company. Everyone he knew hated him. He was going to drop the lawsuit hell he technically already had. He could see his friends again but none of them wanted to see him. He couldn't even see his sister since chimney would be there and wouldnt be happy to see him.

The truth is buck didn't blame them not one bit. It hurt. Oh God did it hurt he spent most of his days crying by himself thinking how much he missed them and what hurt the most was not being able to see Chris. Even though the lawsuit didn't say he couldn't see Chris, eddie had made it clear he wasn't welcome near his son.

So when said child shows up at his door buck isn't sure what to do. He should take him home he knows that but before he could tell chris this he is crying and clinging to buck.

He picks Chris up, grabs his things and kicking the door closed before bringing them to the couch. "Shh it's ok buddy I've got you" he says in hopes of soothing the child but it only makes him cry more.

Buck wonders what happened to make Chris so sad but he knows he can't get an answer tell the boy calms down so he just holds him. He rubs soothing circles into his back intell the sounds of crying is replaces by sniffles.

Once buck is sure he is calm he pulls back enough to see his face "what happened superman?" He asks and chris frowned.

"I wanted my buck" he says before hiding his face. Bucks heart breaks at this. "Does your dad know you are here?" He asks and just feels him shake his head against his body.

God this kid had run away just to see him. "I missed you too buddy but you can't just leave, your dad is going to be worried." He said and chris holds on tighter.

"I don't wanna go back I just wanna be with you. Dad is being mean" he said and buck was suprised.

Sure Chris had told him his dad was being unfair but mean? That just wasn't something Chris had ever called his dad.