christmas with the 118

Buck helps Athena plan a suprise dinner however when everyone has their own family buck feels alone and left out. His family shows him he is loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chimney says Christmas makes people crazy and honestly buck believes him after the calls they have had in the last three hours.

First some Santa which he had to explain to the kids he wasn't real. His parents didn't even let him believe in Santa but wanted them to so he came up with a lie.

"He is someone Santa asked to go out and get kids Christmas lists. Santa is a busy man and some of the letters get lost so he sends them out to make sure he gets it all" he said and could see eddie smiling as the kids calm down.

Then there was the drunk dude who had tried to go into a bar but ended up falling and busting his head open on the door handle.

Next was an apartment that a man ran into making it unstable and unsafe. Driving away had made everyone's hearts sink so they watch the people look at their homes that they can't be in anymore.

Everyone got back to the station and Bobby got guiding the engine back. Buck was excited because Athena has told him that she was ready and the party was coming.

He has helped plan the food, people and decorations. Buck made it his mission to make this Christmas count specially after chris got upset at them working on Christmas.

Just as he was looking up he hears Bobby then Athena and gets out.

"Your good" says Bobby to the driver telling him to stop.

Them Athena leaning against the railing upstairs speaks "yes you are captain"

Buck looks at them smiling. Waiting for them to be able to go up. "What are you doing here athena?" Bobby asked and she just smiled

"Someone said you were having take out for dinner. We came to save you" she said and buck smiled passing Bobby.

"I did vote for turkey" he says and Bobby chuckles heading towards the stairs.

Buck was so excited to see Eddie's reactions most. Talking to Eddie's abuela was easy so was planning but keeping it a secret wasn't.

"Did they say we?" Eddie says but buck just smiled and heads up the stairs eddie right behind him.

"SUPRISE" is shouted at them from everyone in their families.

Buck gets out of the way and stays back as he watches everyone go to their family.

Athena and Bobby first with may and Harry right by them. Hen and Karen with Danny next. Then Maddie and chimney with jee. Last was eddie with chris and his abuela.

Buck tries not to let it get to him. He grabs a mistletoe and goes around making others kiss and getting a kiss on the cheek by both Athena and hen.

He is still carrying it when he goes to walk back to the locker room. Everyone was in their own lives so he dicided it was a good time to slide away.

However eddie saw and followed stopping him on the steps. "You missed me" He said and gestured to the mistletoe.

Buck chuckled "did you bring someone and didn't tell me?" Buck ways and it hurts.

Eddie just chuckles and takes it holding it up before kissing bucks cheek. "Come on presents are soon" eddie says and buck just follows him unable to think.

Eddie just kissed his cheek. That must have just been to mess with buck. Buck waits towards the back as everyone grabs their gifts.

He watches them all trade with eachother. First hen and Karen.

Hen got her some new book she wanted and hen got a few lotion. Buck thought they were wierd.

Bobby was next giving Athena a rose with hers. It was a sign for her wall that said my love is unconditional but my patience isn't.

Athena laughed and so did Bobby when he saw the apron she got him. It said the kitchen is my domain you shall not enter.

Everyone laughed for a while even buck chuckled. Then Maddie and chimney traded.

Maddie got a cooking pan she really wanted and she got chimney a neck pillow which he put on imedietly.

The last was chris and eddie. Eddie hands his son his gift thst buck helped pick out. Chris smiled st it and read the name smiling at buck.

Buck wondered if eddie has put his name on it too. It was a telescope since chris was on some phase of obsession over stars.

Chris hands eddie one and it's a nice watch chris and his abuela got eddie.

Buck stays back and just watches from afar. That is intell chris came to him and gave him a present.

It was a necklace with their names on it but it made a heart and it was eddie, buck and chris. Buck smiled at it.

Then the others start giving their presents. Buck wanted to cry and he must have because Athena holds him.

"We love you buckaroo." Athena says and he leans into her.

"We are your family buck" Hen said and chimney nodded. "Definitly me" He jokes making buck smile.

Everyone continues to show him love and in the end they all sat down and ate together.

At the head of the table was Bobby, Athena next to them then Harry and may next to her. Then it was buck, chris and then eddie. Buck listened to Chris talk to Harry and Danny who was on the other side of the table between his moms.

Buck felt so loves the nee necklace felt great and felt so much more amazing.

"Marry chritmas" Buck says feeling eddie holding his hand behind chris. Everyone cheers and the celebration continues. Thankfully and miraculously no more calls come in. At the end of the day buck goes hone with eddie and chris. They take his abuela home before going back to Eddie's where buck and eddie sleep together in Eddie's room.

They would have to talk about everything later but for now they were happy. "Marry christmas" eddie says softly and closes his eyes.

"Marry Christmas Notes: if this is bad I am sorry. I didn't have any ideas and went with the ones I have I might make another if I have any ideas. If you have fell free to comment.
" Buck ways back and they both fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: if this is bad I am sorry. I didn't have any ideas and went with the ones I have I might make another if I have any ideas. If you have fell free to comment.