upset eddie

Eddie finds out buck and Tommy are dating. Then buck starts to spend all his time with Tommy. Eddie gets jealous and drinks so much he passes out

Buck then has to get chris from school since his dad didn't answer his phone.

------------------------------------------------------------
When eddie found Tommy and buck at a resteraunt he thought it was kinda wierd but buck had said they were just hanging out so he let it go.

Then he and buck were talking and he told him that they were on a date the night he saw them.

It was a lot to process from the fact his bestfriend liked men and that he was going out with another firefighter.

Eddie stayed supportive because he wanted buck to know it was ok but st the same time Eddie's gut turned when he saw the smile on bucks face as he talks about Tommy.

He was used to be the one who made buck smile like that. He didn't know how to handle it now that someone else was putting that smile on bucks face.

When he left bucks house he had a lot on his mind. He was still dealing with his girlfriend and how he couldnt get her being a nun out of his mind.

He knew he had to talk to her and then now he knew his best friend liked men and that came with a lot of different feelings.

When he got home he snuck in and tried his best to avoid his girlfriend but she saw him "Oh your home" she said quietly as not to wake chris.

He froze and then slowly turned towards her. He was never good at words so he waited a moment before speaking. "We should talk" he said and she nodded.

They sat down and he got ready to speak but she did "i don't think this is working out" she said and he looked suprised

"I mean your a great guy and your kid is a gentleman but it feels like there is some sort of standard I'm not meeting and I think it might be buck" she said and he was even more shocked

"Huh?" He asks and she sighed.

"Chris told me all about how buck used to do this and do that but then you'd get a girlfriend and he said it would all be wierd" she said and he seemed to understand

Buck had helped him raise chris since the moment he met him. He was always helping with chris from homework to taking him to sleepovers he helped with everything.

The more he thought about it the more he understood. "Oh" is all that came out.

She smiled and leaned closer kissing his cheek "I hope the best for you eddie" she said before leaving.

Eddie was confused and spent the rest of the night going through everything. He thought about the conversation and then thought about how buck fit so perfect.

The next day eddie goes to work and as he walks in he sees buck and Tommy kiss. His blood boiled and his green eyed monster was ready to attach.

He knew buck wasn't his and he was jealous. He walked past them and to the locker room. He got ready and the shift started.

Thankfully Tommy wasn't a firefighter anymore so he had to leave after dropping buck off. Eddie felt annoyed by that too. He always took buck to work.

He and buck worked together like normal but it was obvious something was off. Nobody really knew what it was.

By the end of his shift eddie knew he couldn't handle this for very long so when they where changing out he turned to buck. "Wanna come over and play some games?" Eddie asks

Buck made the face he makes when he has to tell someone no and eddie gets ready for it. "I'm sorry meband Tommy have a date" Buck explains and then leaves meeting Tommy and they drive off together