can i marry your son?

Eddie was sure of one thing. He wanted to marry buck but he wanted to ask his parents for primission

------------------------------------------------------------

Buck had asked eddie out after being told he would become Christopher's legal gardian if anything happens to eddie.

"Eddie are you sure?" Buck had asked

"Absolutly. I don't want my son to be taken care of by anyone else. I trust you to do what he needs and help him grow." Eddie said and buck smiled.

The only thing eddie remembered was that smile before their lips were together. They had kissed for a while in that hospital room.

Sooner then eddie wanted a nurse knocked on the door. They separated and were definitly blushing.

They had left that hospital hand in hand. They told Chris later that night after talking themselves and figuring out exactly what they were.

Chris being the amazing son he was just cheered. "Yay buck can stay forever"

Eddie felt guilty for not realizing his son knew. Everytime he had a girlfriend chris wanted nothing to do with them only wanted buck.

Eddie had a family ring that his abuela gave him. He never gave it to anyone not even Sharron but he wanted buck to have it.

He had bought a more durable one because they had a crazy job and he loved that ring. He had told buck about the ring before hell eddie had shown him it.

Eddie was raised in a very strict house. He had asked Shannon's parents to marry her and he felt he needed to ask bucks parents.

Eddie knew him and the buckley's weren't close so he went to the person he saw as bucks parents.

He had talked to Chris about it the night before and the next day chris calls buck asking to hangout since his dad had to run errands.

Buck being so attached to chis agreed. As soon as buck arrived eddie kissed his cheek and left too nervous and scared he would say something to stay.

He goes straight to the nash-grant house. When he arrives he wonders if he should have called before but goes to the door and knocks.

Athena answers probably expecting one of her kids but smiled when she sees eddie.

"Oh eddie goodmorning come in I just made coffee." Ahe greets and he follows her inside.

"Are you looking for bobby?" Athena asks and he gulps.

"I was looking for both of you actually." He says and she looks suprised.

Bobby who was just down the stairs came to his wife's side as eddie joins them at the bottom.

"What's up eddie?" Bobby asks and eddie takes a deep breath.

"I wanted to ask you something." He says and says it before he backs out.

"I wanna marry your son but I want your blessing to ask him. Me and buck have been dating for a while but we have been partners in pretty much everything for much longer" he says rambling with nerves.

"Eddie" Bobby says making him shut up and stare at him.

"We aren't bucks parents" Bobby says getting a look from eddie and athena.

"Bobby we both know he and his biological parents aren't close. You took buck in both of you did. He sees you as his parents that's why he comes to you when he achives anything." Eddie says and Bobby has his own moment

"Well I.... I guess when you put it like that your right."  Bobby says and athena smiled.

"If you feel your ready then I give you my blessing to ask him." Athena says and he smiles.

"I give you my blessing but if you had waited a week I would have won a lot of money" Bobby says and eddie is shocked.

He gets a hit in the arm from Bobby. "Hens bet doesn't matter he is asking you something serious" athena says making them all laugh.

"Thank you" eddie says before leaving.

He does wait a week to ask buck to marry him. He does it for two reasons.

One is he had to plan it all. He asked him to come over. He had chris help set up the area so they could look at the stars

Two was because he knew bobby and athena would end up using some of it on a wedding gift.

Of course buck said yes crying and almost yelling loud enough to wake their son.

He had kissed him to shut him up. He had showed him his abuela ring and explained the story. Buck cried again and he showed him the one for work.

Buck held his hand out and eddie slipped the work ring on. Buck then took the other and went inside.

Eddie was nervous as he waited but then buck was back holding up the ring that was now on a necklace.

"Now I can wear both. I won't wearing to work" he says and eddie kisses him again once he put it on.

They told the others the next day. Most of them sighed but eddie just winked at bobby as he collects his money.

"I was so sure it would have been at least a little longer" chimney says winning and Bobby laughed.

Buck laughed too making everyone laugh. Eddie knew he made the right choice.