bucks fathers day gift

Christopher had buck help him as he picked out a gift for his dad. Fathers day was only in two days and Eddie planned a trip to the zoo to celebrate which of course Chris was pumped about and asked if buck could go too.

This however made bucks face fall as he looked at Chris "I'm not your dad buddy Saturday is for you and him" he said and chris didn't like it.

Buck was his dad too. He took him to school and to doctors appointments isn't that what parents do? Chris was confused but he let it go for now.

Once they were home and buck had left to go home Chris turned to his dad and Eddie could see something was wrong.

"What's wrong mijo?" He asks and chris pouts

"Buck is my dad too why can't we be with him?" He asks and Eddie looked surprised

"Well buddy buck sometimes feels like you aren't his kid because I'm still here. He doesn't want to overstep" Eddie explains but chris just looks more confused.

"Why would he think that? He is our buck" chris says and Eddie smiled

"Maybe we should get him something to remind him of that" Eddie offered because If chris wanted to celebrate Father's day with buck Eddie wasn't going to complain.

The kid was right after all. Buck was his partner and Co parent. Chris may not be his blood but he looks like buck and acts like him.

"What about something like your necklace?" Chris asked and Eddie looked at the Christopher Saint necklace he had gotten after chris was born.

"Well I'm not sure buck would like something like this but we can look around and see if there is anything that is similar" he said and chris nodded.

The next day they went to a few stores chris didn't like any of them tell he saw a store. "Dad what about those?" He asks and Eddie looked at the store.

"Necklaces with pictures in them huh? Let's check it out" Eddie said and chris was happy. They looked around the store and chris found a chain he liked.

The lady told him how much it would cost with putting the photo in it so when you look through it you can see it. It wasn't even more then the normal ones so they dicided it was perfect.

They picked a photo of the three of them at Christmas. He sent the lady the photo and his number. "Alright mr.diaz we will have the gift ready for you tomorrow if you want to come get it when you can" she explains and he thanks her before leaving.

The next day came and Eddie had to ask buck to grab chris so he could get the necklace. He didn't tell him this tho. "I have to get something for chris and school can you grab him while I get it?" He asks and buck of course agrees.

"Of course it's Father's day so he might be upset it wasn't you but how can I give up time with my favorite diaz" Eddie faked being shocked but was smiling.

"Alright thanks I'll meet you at the house" Eddie says before leaving to get the necklace. The same lady was waiting for him "here mr.diaz it came out perfect. Eddie put his eyes to it and could see the full photo.

"Thank you so much" he says truly thankful.

"Of course you two have an adorable son enjoy your day" with that he left and drove home it was in a box in his pocket.

He headed home knowing chris would be there with buck excited. Eddie got to the driveway and saw bucks jeep. He didn't know why it felt so nice to have him at his house it made Eddie feel safe and that he didn't need to worry. He got out and headed inside.

Instantly he is hit with laughter from the lovingroom. Quietly he sneaks to the doorway and watches them as buck tickles chris making his giggle. "Buck stop" he said and laughed harder.

Eddie couldn't help but laugh which caught the other two boys attention. They imidietly stop and chris gets up hugging his dad "happy fathers day" he said and Eddie chuckles

"thank you. You ready?" Eddie asks and buck is clearly confused as Eddie hands chris the box

Chris turns and walks to buck with the box holding it up to him. "Happy father's day buck" chris says and Eddie stands smiling at them.

Buck still confused takes the box and opens it seeing a necklace "awe thanks buddy but you didn't have to get me anything. This isn't my holiday" he says and chris shakes his head.

"Your my dad too buck. Put it to your eye." He said and buck did as told putting it on his eyes

He gasped as soon as he saw the picture "is that?" He asked and Eddie answered for him

"Yep the picture from Christmas. It's chris' favorite photo of us three." He said and buck hugged chris

"Thank you" he said and looked at Eddie who smiled.

"We are a team in work and out so this is your day as much as it is mine"