bobby's 118 kids

It's off the song the world is yours

If it doesn't make since sorry but I saw a ticktock from buddierule and it was so cute I wanted to try and Wright something based off of it.

Each of them come to bobby when they have concerns and he comforts them

------------------------------------------------------------
As much as Bobby said he wasn't when he first came to the 118 he had now excepted he was the dad.

He had taken each of the members he had picked for his team under his wing. Even the two who were here before him.

He found himself buying them Christmas and birthday presents as well as celebrating any and ever achievement with them.

He had family cookouts in his backyard so yea he was the dad. One of those responsibilities is comforting his kids when they are troubled about something.

Fiest was hen. She came to his office after their shift was over. Bobby had to stay and fill out some paperwork.

She comes to him worried about taking her medical experience to the next level.

"I know I don't want to be an actual doctor. At first yea but then I thought about how much I would miss going out there and saving people during the emergency. How much I would miss you guys." Hen says and bobby hummed.

"Well if you've figured that out why are you worrried?" Bobby asks staying calm and soft to help her nerves.

"I'm not sure I can pass the tests. Knowing what doctors know would be so helpful." She explains and he nods

"It could be." Bobby said and she sighed.

Bobby smiled "hen look at me" he says and she does.

"You are smart and amazing. You have learned so much more then what is in that book." He says and hen smiles.

"Repeat after me" Bobby says and hen wants to roll her eyes.

"So take it all" bobby says with determination.

"So take it all" Hen repeats feeling more confident then she did before.

The next time it happened was after the whole bombing thing happened.
Bobby had tried to help buck recover but he knew it was hard for buck.

His first day back Bobby could see that buck was staying as far from the trucks as possible.

Bobby pulls him into his office and closes the door. "Your avoiding the engines" Bobby says and buck gives a nervous look.

"I keep thinking about that day. Everything had seemed so fine and then boom" he said and Bobby frowned.

"You don't need to be scared. Athena had the bomb team search them four times." Bobby says and buck relaxes a little.

"I want you to repeat after me" Bobby instructs before he continues not giving buck a chance to argue.

"The city's your" bobby says and buck feels the confidence coming off Bobby.

"The city's Mine" buck says feeling more confident. Just in time too, the alarm goes off and Bobby pats bucks back before they head for the trucks.

Then chimney came to him shortly after jee was born. He was worried about raising jee.

"Hey cap" chimney says as he makes his way to the table looking dead tired.

Bobby hands him a coffee. He knew exactly how each of his kids liked their coffee. Qq

"Hey chimney how are you doing?" Bobby asked and sat with him.

The other took a sip of his coffee greatful. "Jee is having trouble sleeping. Did you ever worry about raising your kids?" He asks and Bobby smiles

"All good parents do. It just means your afraid of messing up. Repeat after me" Bobby says and chimney just nods

"Its worth fighting for" Bobby says and holds his shoulder.

"It's worth fighting for" chimney repeats and feels tension leave.

"She is worth fight for" chimney says and Bobby nods.

"There you go you got it" Bobby says happily.

Last was eddie. They were doing a family barbecue in bobby's back yard when he noticed eddie wasnt talking to anyone.

Bobby knew he had just lost shannon so he knew how it felt to lose someone like that.

He pulled eddie inside with some excuse of helping carry and left everyone else outside.

"You've been quite and distant" Bobby says and eddie looks like he wants to run.

"I just.. I feel like I'm alone. I know she left before but now.... now I truely am alone to raise chris." Eddie says and Bobby hugs him.

"It's ok to feel scared. It's ok to cry" Bobby says and eddie does.

He hadn't cried infront of someone in a long time. His father had taught him it wasn't an emotion he was allowed to have but bobby just said he could.

When eddie does calm down Bobby pulls away just enough to see his face. "We are your family. You'll never be alone." Bobby says making eddie shocked

"Repeat after me" Bobby says and eddie looks nervous but nods.

"It's all yours" Bobby says and gestures towards everyone in the backyard.

"It's all mine" eddie says after a moment his voice cracking.

"It's all mine" eddie says again more confidently and Bobby smiles.

"Exactly so don't push us away. We will just push harder" Bobby said making him laugh because buck had said something similar earlier that week.

When they go back Bobby stands next to athena looking at their kids. Harry and may are in the middle while the others in the back.

Eddie is talking to others again, chimney looks confident with jee in his arms, hen is talking about the test like she is going to ace it and buck smiles no tension in his body.

"You did good papa bear" athena says and he smiles.

"Yea I guess I did" Bobby says before dishing out food