Afterword ;3

Hi hiii!

So, here we are, at long last huh, very very long last for the people who have been here since the start and, first of all, for me myself.

In my mind I typed out these words a hundred times over, refining them and all, but, of course, now the perfect speech evades me, so I'm going to improvise, right in freckledsunshinee's style lol. It has been one very long journey, around 1030 days ever since I started writing this fic, bit less since the publishing. Letting it go is not easy, but I feel like the time is right, the closure has been written.

Ahhh, I don't know what to say forgive me T^T

I am just... extremely glad to all the people who have read and will read TET, it's always amazing to look at its growth. The people who know me know that I, most of the time, refer to this fic as "my monster", because, truly, it is my little baby gremlin (not so little in fact, since I'm closing it at almost 275k lmao!) despite not being perfect. I truly hope you had a good read, that you got to feel even a little bit the love that chanlix have come to feel for each other throughout all this time, really.

I am soooo bad at this gosh!! In my mind it was so good T^T

I am publishing this last chapter with a relatively light heart, because I know this is not the end ;DD yeah, yeah, you heard it right, it's not! I mean, not quite. If I were you, I'd stick around at least until March 10th, just to see if something drops, maybe a bonus chapter, maybe a spin-off, maybe both :DD Still, Felix and Chan's story truly ends here; Felix has survived high school and has gained love, Chan has finally managed to pursue his dreams, yet, life goes on, so there's always something to tell about, isn't it?

Again, I am beyond glad to all the people who will read this, who went through this big ass monster and found it even the tiniest bit good, I really appreciate you, every single one of you! Speaking about appreciating, before I run out of words I can write, I wanna thank all of my friends who supported me, first of all my dearest soulmate, who listened to the better part of my mental breakdowns throughout all these (almost!) three years, and then all the friends I made along the way, people who beta'd the chapters and gave thoughts, who listened to my rants and read my fond texts about this baby, you know who you are, love you all <33

I'd have so much more to say, I know it, but I don't want to be weepy or childish lol, so I'm leaving it as it is, hopefully it's enough, although this fic did see me grow and, well, I suck at letting go.

Thank you for being here, thank you for reading, these last three years truly were amazing. I will continue to write, so, if you want, please keep supporting my other works.

Love you and, again, thank you. <333

-freckledsunshinee

(p.s.: again, make sure to come back around on March 10th, promise it won't be in vain ;>)