-Chapter 12-

«Fuck» Felix cursed, switching off his phone «Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm in fucking trouble» he went on.

For a moment he thought of turning at Chan's door and going in to tell him that his best friend knew that they had had sex, but then he remembered that Jisung was, indeed, his best friend, so he put back his phone in his pocket and sprinted down the stairs, heading out of the building.

❏❏❏❏

Half an hour later he was already in front of Jisung's apartment, his breath heavy, knocking at the door, frenzy. As he heard footsteps on the other side of the door he let his arm rest and, a few moments later, the door was open, revealing Jisung's mother's figure.

«Felix!» she exclaimed «How are you dear? Jisung told me to tell anyone who asked that you crashed at our place for last night, but I didn't actually expect you to show up» she didn't seem bothered by the situation, rather happy to see him.

Felix adjusted the hood of the sweatshirt, hoping that she couldn't see the hickeys, and smiled shyly at her.

«I'm sorry for the trouble... and for showing up at this hour, but I wanted to have a talk with Jisung, if I don't bother you all»

«Oh my, don't worry about it, you're always welcome here! Come on, get in, Jisung is on the sofa, probably watching anime» she stepped away from the doorframe, letting Felix walk in «You want something to eat dear?»

«No, I'm fine, thank you, I just had breakfast» Felix smiled once again, taking off his shoes.

He then followed the woman to the living room, where he found his best friend melted on the sofa, watching the tv as his mother had said.

«Alright... here's Jisung... if you need something, I'm in the kitchen» and, with that being said, she walked away, leaving Felix and Jisung alone.

Jisung was still fully focused on the anime, so much that Felix doubted that he had heard him coming, so he basically threw himself on the sofa, landing right beside his friend, who let out a scream.

«Listen, I can explain everything, but please please please don't tell anyone...!» the blond whispered excitedly.

The other frowned, looking at him, then finally he got the meaning behind his friend's words.

«God, you're my best friend Lix!» he exclaimed «How could I?»

Felix raised an index finger to his lips «Keep calm dude or your mum will hear you»

«You're so tense, come on. Alright, let's go to my room so we can talk freely»

He turned off the tv, getting up from the sofa along with Felix. As they were heading to his room, Jisung's mum stepped out from the kitchen, asking:

«Felix, what do you want for lunch?»

«Nothing ma'am, I'm fine, there's no need to cook also for me, I'll head home soon» he denied, shaking his hands.

«Can we order something from delivery to eat in my room? We'll have a lot to talk» Jisung said instead.

«Sure darling... you want sushi, right?»

«Yes! Thanks mum!»

«But there's no need... at least let me pay» Felix tried to argue once again, but he was cut off by his friend, who was pulling him to his room.

As he closed the door behind them, Felix turned at him, frowning.

«Really Jisung? There was no need to buy something to eat also for me»