-Chapter 11-

Felix, now drowned in Chan's favorite hoodie, entered the kitchen, yawning, and saw that Chan was already eating, reading some newspaper.

«See? I didn't go hard on you, you still can walk» he stated, lifting his eyes for a second, for then sipping his coffee.

«Barely» the other whined «My ass's in pain. And it's totally your fault»

«But you still liked it, so shut it and eat something... you'll feel better, I guess, I never had someone in my ass»

Felix mocked him under his breath, but still sat at the table, which was elliptical and had high stools, and grabbed a muffin, eating it in basically one shot. He ate in silence, glancing randomly at Chan or at his apartment, absorbing every detail of the place. It was a really modern house and Felix couldn't believe it belonged to a high school teacher, since it was very richly decorated. Probably Chan read his eyes, because he said:

«This building actually belongs to the modeling company I'm signed with, so I split the rent with the company itself... in this place you can only find beautiful men and women» and he winked at the boy «Although I'm the hottest here»

«I believe you» Felix lifted his shoulders.

«It always amazes me how you can praise my looks so easily»

«I mean, if it's true it's true, can't deny it, you're hot as fuck»

In order to strengthen his position, his gaze wandered through Chan's body and he found out that the man was wearing his dark green loose shirt, the same shirt he had had on when they first met. Also, now that his hair was dry, Felix noticed that they were naturally really curly and, immediately, he wanted to run his fingers through them, as they seemed very soft. Moreover, the attitude that he had while reading that newspaper and slowly sipping his coffee was so powerful that the blond sighed at that view.

«To me, you're the hottest when you have that shirt on... or when you have your hair dyed in blond» he affirmed.

Chan chuckled «Am I?» he closed the newspaper, leaving it on the table «You wanna see something?»

«What?» Felix finished his fourth and last muffin, drinking half of his glass of juice slightly after.

He then started, as always, to lick his fingertips in order to clean them from all the little crumbs that the muffin had lost, not really caring about his image nor what other meanings could his action have. However, as the last time, Chan could only think about, now more clearly because he had experienced it, how good that mouth could have taken his dick like it was sucking those fingers at that moment.

«Would you stop doing that?» he asked after clearing his throat «It makes me want to slam you against a wall or make you bend down on me again»

Felix rolled his eyes «Gosh, you're so nasty!» he whined «It's a behavior of mine, I do it without noticing, so you better get used to it and stop thinking about sex all the time»

«I won't stop thinking about having sex» Chan crossed his arms.

«But you'll stop thinking about it when I'm doing this, especially after you fucked me twice in the same night»

«Technically, the second one was in the morning»

«Chan stop teasing me for the love of God!»

«I like teasing you and you secretly like it as well, so stop whining like a child, would you?»

Felix snorted and rolled his eyes once again, finishing off his juice while the man went on: