-Chapter 15-

Chan smiled softly at that contact «Such a cuddly chick» he whispered, thinking that Felix was already asleep.

However, he was not.

«Am I a chick now?» Felix lifted his head from the man's shoulder, smiling.

«Kitty, I said kitty» the other tried to deny, feeling like a five-year-old caught while eating sweets.

«Mmmmh, yeah, sure» the blond giggled, laying again on the man's shoulder «You're blushing, by the way»

At that statement, Chan's hand run to his cheek, however he didn't find them hot under his fingertips.

«I'm not» he snorted.

«Your ears are slightly red» Felix uttered, pinching them.

«Cut it out, they're not»

«Aw, Bang Chan is blushing, I can't believe it» the boy went on teasing him.

Chan rolled his eyes and tilted his head, shutting Felix up with a kiss. He then took his chin, looking closer at his face.

«You're wearing make-up again» he stated, slightly annoyed.

«Yes, and it's my face, so stop it already» the blond replied, trying to escape the other's grip.

«I think I've already told you that your make-up it's not tolerated in this house»

«Yeah, and since you fucked me I'd go and wash it out just for pleasing you, but last time you forgot to lend me your foundation and I ended up being stared on the metro, so stop it»

«They were staring at you because you're truly stunning»

«Gosh, are you that dumb? It's totally the other way around, stop pretending to be so dense»

«I can't believe we're arguing on your handsome face»

«I can't either, so let's stop it here... you changed the topic very well»

And, with that being said, Felix shut his eyes, pouting, yet still laying on Chan. This last one sighed, but placed his arm around the blond waist, making him rest on his chest, and picked up the book again. Felix crouched himself against Chan since he was starting to feel a little bit cold with just a shirt on.

«It's raining» he then stated, hearing the sound that the water was making against the windows.

However, Chan didn't reply verbally, as he just squished a bit his waist, not even lifting his eyes from the page. Silence fell into the room for a quite long time, so long that Chan thought Felix had fallen asleep. It wasn't an awkward quietness, yet he wanted to know if the other was actually sleeping or not.

«Felix» he called softly, almost whispering.

«Mmh?» the blond mumbled straight away «You wanted something?»

«Just knowing if you were asleep or not»

«I wasn't, I was just enjoying the quietness»

«Alright then... it's past six o'clock now, so if you wanted to rest you should consider doing it now. I will drive you home since it's raining, ok?»

«I can get a bus Chan, don't worry»

«You won't, but now rest»

«Chan I'm not a baby, I can totally go home in the rain alone, I did it plenty of times after my training»