-Bonus Chapter-

CB97, 3RACHA LEADER: FINALLY ALL HIS RELATIONSHIP IS REVEALED

the engagement ring is real and his love is stronger than ever

CB97 (Korean name Bang Chan, 32) is the leader of the worldwide famous JYP's hip-hop and rap group 3RACHA and, since day one, despite the policy of the industry, he has always declared he was in a happy relationship, however he has never gone past that. Some days ago, we had the pleasure to talk with him regarding the most recent rumor that has been going around these days. Surely all 3RACHA's fans (known as CHANC) know it, surely they have already noticed that CB97's ring finger is not empty anymore.

—————

We are already settled down for the interview, but our guest is not here yet due to his really tight schedule. He shows up some minutes later and greets everyone kindly, already thanking them for their work in advance. As always, his well-behavior is legendary. He sits down and, after another greet, we're ready to start.

Alright CB97, we're really glad to have you here with us today as your group is really popular these days.

Ah no, not at all, he replies shyly, it's all thanks to our wonderful fans. Thank you for having me here as well, it's a great pleasure.

We undoubtedly believe it. However, today we're not here to talk about your well-merited success, but more about a topic that has been going on since your rookie days, we assume you know what it is.

Well, it has never been a secret that I was dating someone, but I guess CHANCᦷs [3RACHA's fans] went crazy, trying to find my special person, though I'm very thankful that they accepted the fact that I was taken since the start. It's not a common thing in the industry I must admit, dating someone, but everyone took it well since the start so it has never been particularly difficult for us.

Well, if we must be precise, you've been breaking the rules of the industry ever since you debuted, around five years ago.

That is... completely true. But I've always wanted to do what I love in the way I want, so that was just natural. I'm simply lucky that I've my teammates, my fans, my company and my fiancée by my side.

It's true, and, speaking of fiancées, these days your fans have noticed something rather incriminating, right?

Oh, I suppose you mean this, he giggles while showing us the beautiful yet simple ring he's wearing on his ring finger, it's an engagement ring yes, everyone guessed right. We... me and my partner have been together for a decent number of years now, so we thought that it was time to take this big step. I must admit I was a little concerned about the reaction of the public, but it all went well and so I'm again very thankful.

We are delighted to know that and we'd like to know more.

Ah, where to start now?, he giggles again.

From the beginning please, we heard your fans spotted a ton of people that could be your significant other during all these years, but you'd never commented on it, so we'd like to know something about this person, since you never specified the gender either.

I'm grateful you didn't force a gender as well. Umh... I guess this is turning out also as coming out as well, but, yeah, my significant other is actually a man. His name is Felix, he's Australian like me, he's very kind and lovable. As a matter of fact, he's the best candidate among CHANCᦷs to be my person, so I hope they'll be ok with it. I don't want this interview to turn out too romantic I guess, but I love him a lot and our relationship is very strong... I'm really glad to have him by my side. I must admit it's hard to cope with me, as CHANCᦷs know I tend to work too much, but his presence really brightens up my day and helps me go on at my fullest.

We can already tell from this brief explanation that he's an exquisite person, so I'm sure the fans will love him as well. Please, tell us more.

Thank you. Ah, what else to say? He's an incredible dancer, he performed for many Idol groups as well as 3RACHA, and he's a model under my same company, that's kind of how we met, but he's actually also a chef, that's the major he took in university. I couldn't be gladder that I always find some amazingly-cooked meal every time I come home too late. He also helps me a lot when I'm really tired or I'm having a bad day. As I said, I feel very lucky to have him always by my side.

It seems so domestic, we assume you've been living together for some time.

Well, basically since 3RACHA debuted, he lets out a small laugh, and I hope fans will be understanding about our reservation. I just didn't want to involve him that much in my frenetic life since he was still going to university and had lots of concerns as well, so that's why we've kept it secret all these years.

You're so devoted to the fans it's wonderful, but we're sure you're really devoted to your fiancée as well, you were telling us before that you two met at the company you model for, would you mind telling us more?

Oh, well... that's a quite complicated story to be honest. We indeed met at the company, but we didn't have the chance to know each other better for almost a year from there, since Felix decided modeling still wasn't for him, then things got in place and we just... clicked, you know, we knew basically from the start, really, but it took time for us to realize our true feelings. In the end... it all went well and I'm happy that we have been able to come this far.

You were able to make an efficient short version after all. Do you-

However, as we're about to ask another question, his phone starts ringing. Embarrassed, he excuses himself, but we have no problems with him replying the call and we make him know. Bowing, he gets up from the couch and takes a few steps away, answering the phone. It would not be our place to reveal the matters of the conversation, but since the second part of this interview will be revealed in the next issue and we were allowed to give it out, we will for the sake of leaving you on a light note.

Hey chick what's wrong? You know I've got schedule now... What? Lixie, this ain't the time, don't tell me I've stopped the interview just for this!... Lix you're embarrassing, at this time you're doing it? When everyone's eyes are on you?... Fine, fine... What? No, I will not call off this interview to come and pick out lingerie with you, you do your thing baby... Again Lix, you're embarrassing, don't talk about such things on the phone while everyone can hear you... Felix!... I'll be home around ten... No, don't worry, I've already dinner scheduled... Yeah, fine, laters, love you... No, I love you more... I definitely love you more.

- Choi Soojin

"She's not going to sell us", huh?» Chan scoffed, glaring at Felix, who was having a good laugh, doubled over on the couch with his head resting against his shoulder.

«I should have specified "with the high school story", then» he wheezed and all Chan could do was shake his head, fond «But I love you more» he voiced, proud.

Chan rolled his eyes, placing a kiss on his head while taking a look at the ring that glinted on his fiancée's finger, the ring he had put there after years.

«No chick, I definitely love you more»)