-Chapter 9-

Author's note

⟢➣ This chapter contains mature content and a +18 audience scene, so if you're underage and/or could feel uncomfortable, please skip. I know y'all will not skip even if you're a minor, but I'm just putting a friendly reminder... enjoy the chapter :P

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

Although he knew his apartment by heart, Chan stumbled into a few furniture before finally entering the bedroom. Then, he let Felix hop down from his embrace, though he still left his hands on the other's waist. And, of course, their lips didn't part ways neither when Chan began to slowly back up to the bed, taking the boy with him. It was Felix who, in the end, interrupted the kiss, pushing the man down to the bedsheets, where he sat, looking up at the blondie.

«What sweetheart, you think you're the one who can ride me just like some random girl?» Chan teased, smirking.

«Who knows» Felix replied, leisurely taking off his rings one by one and throwing them on the ground, keeping for last his chains.

«Such a pity, I enjoyed your baddie look... but well, you need to finish a certain work from yesterday, so yeah, you won't need them» the man smacked the boy's butt, one hand still on his waist, and tried to push him down on his knees.

The blond instead ended up on his laps, exactly where he wanted to be. He rubbed himself once into Chan, just for feeling him, and then pouted, smiling.

«I don't think you're hard enough for that right now... so how about, instead, I give you something only a dancer can do in the best way?»

The man's gaze lightened up in a second «You're walking on thin ice, pretty boy»

«Well then» Felix got closer to the other's face, cupping it with his small hands «I hope it breaks fast, because I urge to hear you moan» he whispered.

«Your duality never fails to amaze me» Chan joked «You're wilding pretty har-» he tried to add, but he suddenly got cut off by the blond's lips on his neck.

He had never, never, let someone mark him, he was the type to always be on top, no matter what, but the way Felix was slowly and seductively starting to move on his lap and on his dick simply drove him crazy and a deep, raspy, moan escaped his mouth.

«Exactly like that» the boy purred, pleased.

He had never given out a lap dance in his whole life, but, one of two times, he had happened to fuck some girl of another dance crew in the changing rooms of a random event, so he actually knew what was the feeling that Chan was experiencing at that moment and he remembered how to move well on top of him. Plus, the man's moans were turning the blond on insanely fast and he felt his boner becoming really hard.

«You're really good at this da- darling, but I'll... I'll make sure to pay you back, don't worry»

Chan was already feeling himself in front of the gates of Heaven and Felix wasn't really doing that much, he still had a slow pace, but hearing that made him feel powerful and he started to push himself more intensely against the man, who was getting harder and harder.

Although there wasn't much to unbutton, the blond still had some trouble opening the man's shirt and focusing on rubbing his dick against the other's at the same time, but eventually he made it and threw Chan's shirt on the ground, exposing his perfect body. He had a great chest, flawlessly shaped, and six-packs of fruity abs along with a good pair of arms, wonderfully flexed at that moment. He wasn't tanned at all, he had a really light skin, yet that view was fascinating as fuck. Felix knew that he had a good-shaped body as well, but Chan was overcoming him, at least for the upper parts.