-Chapter 24-

The atmosphere was tense in the big building that hosted Kingdom. Idols, dancers, staff and many many other people were running around in that hot day, the first day of July, the recording day.

Felix inhaled the air through his mask, feeling right into his natural habitat, like he fitted perfectly in that place. The only disturbing thing was just Bang Christopher Chan staring at him from across the huge waiting room, a place where he really shouldn't have been.

How did it all come down to this? It was a quite long story.

First of all, Felix had managed to get through all that had been left about school between Teacher's Day and the beginning of the summer break. He still didn't know how he had managed to not go insane with barely four hours per night of sleep, ten to twelve hours of study each day and then three to four hours of dance practice at late night, but he had done it. Actually, his mid-term exams had gone quite well, after all. He hadn't been in the top of the school of the year, not even in his class, but he had managed to get into the first ten among his classmates, same as Jisung, and he was ok with it. Also, all the practice sessions he had with the Idol group for the Kingdom special stage had gone really well, he had been complimented once or twice, and it was finally the recording day.

For what concerned his thing with Chan, they had gone on just as they had been for the whole time before. They had fucked quite a few times, but the special choker hadn't been involved anymore, as they both liked more plain, normal sex. Actually, for saying it all, Chan had affirmed, and here it quotes, that he didn't care about the type of sex as long as Felix had his legs open and his dick hard for him. That, before Chan's statement of course, had been a serious conversation, so obviously Felix had gotten all flustered and had smacked Chan's arm out of frustration, telling him that, if it was all like that, he wouldn't have gotten his ass for two weeks. Amusingly enough, the blond had been able to keep up his promise, though, by the end of the two weeks, Chan had just flipped him over and he had ended up screaming loud as always.

Felix sighed. Why had they had to be like that? Of course he enjoyed it, but Chan's ways sometimes were exasperating.

Like this one. Him being in a place where only dancers, staff and Idols could have been and it was not because Felix had invited him or had him sneaking in. It wasn't like that at all, though it had been another matter of discussion between the two not so long before. Since Felix had always been talking about his dancing and Kingdom, Chan had grown interested about it, so much that he had asked the boy to let him come to the recording place. At first, Felix had agreed with the promise that Chan would have taken him on a model set with him, but then he had thought about it and he had remembered that fucking Hwang Hyunjin was into his dance crew as well. Sadly, by the time the blond had realized that, Chan had already strongly made up his mind about coming and, no matter how much Felix begged and argued, he didn't loosen up his position. Well... actually, he had, on one point, the sneaking in point, and that just had been the peak of Felix's exasperation.

They were dancing for Kingdom's favorited winner group, KQ Entertainment's boy group Ateez and, out of nowhere, Chan had turned out to be friends with the leader of the said Idol group, Kim Hongjoong. But that wasn't even all! When Felix had whined again on the fact that it was too risky, because it fucking was, Chan had the great idea to bring also Changbin and nothing less than Jisung along with him, because apparently Seo Changbin was friends as well with a member of the group, Jung Wooyoung, and Jisung was now working with them, so Chan couldn't leave him out. What had all those friendship connections do with Felix? Well, first of all, he was screwed beyond reparable because of that and second of all, Chan being a fucking social butterfly had basically brought him a free ticket to enter the recording building like he was a VIP or something, and to bring not only Changbin, but also his best friend along him. So, out of fairness, of course Felix had made it possible for Seungmin to sneak in as well, because he was no one to let his friend out. Obviously, Seungmin had accepted the invitation more than gladly.