-Chapter 18-

Something less than half an hour later, the sound of the front door opening distracted both Chan and Felix, who quickly started to order everything he had made, something like thirty cookies and four cups of tea, in a tray. Meanwhile, Chan rapidly turned his head at the door, yet didn't get up from the couch.

Minho, black hair and outfit, walked into the house, shoes still on, running a hand through his hair. Behind him, there was... a boy. He was more likely to still be in high school and he was coming in very shily, hands pressed together, looking mostly at the ground, randomly glancing up, fear in his eyes. It wasn't a good presentation at all, Chan and Changbin needed someone confident, not a random boy that Minho had picked up from who knew where. He crossed his arms, looking closely at the guy, that was now standing in the middle of the living room next to Minho, sensing something familiar in him, like he had already seen him somewhere. He had dark brown hair and a pair of round glasses which enhanced his round squirrel-like cheeks and totally matched his behavior. He was wearing a comfy outfit, a gray hoodie, a beanie and some large jeans, and he carried a black backpack with him, with his work in it, Chan assumed.

«I saw an unfamiliar pair of shoes in the hall, Changbin's already here?» Minho asked, cutting off his thoughts «That fucker got some good money finally?» he chuckled.

Chan shook his head «No, it's... well, you kind of already know him»

Minho frowned, while the boy glanced around anxiously, but, with perfect timing, Felix stepped out of the kitchen, tray in his hands. His hair was kind of a mess, still not perfectly dry, but his eyes were sparkling and Chan had to admit to himself that he really liked the sight of the boy coming out from his kitchen with something he had made in there. However, the new guy's expression made him frown. Instead, Felix smiled.

«Jisungie!» he exclaimed, confidently walking towards the sofa.

The other boy's eyes widened and his jaw dropped «Lix?!»

Minho blinked, a little bit confused «Minho» he then stated, completely out of the blue, pointing at himself.

«YOU KNOW HIM?» Chan shouted, jumping up from the couch, pointing at Jisung while looking at the blond.

«Well, duh, he's my best friend» Felix shrugged, still smiling, and placed the tray on the small coffee table.

«Say what?!» the other hissed, eyes big.

The boy sighed, rolling his eyes «He's my dumb best friend, wanna hear that in English?»

«Felix?!» Jisung called his name with a high-pitched voice.

Felix turned at him «I said I'd support you and here the fuck I am, come on have a seat» he slapped Chan's nape lightly «Pull yourself together stupid wolf, he's good, he already knows everything» he whispered in his ear.

Chan glared at him for a second, but then signaled to the two best friends to take the couch while he and Minho took one armchair each. There was a minute of awkward silence, then Minho went out, with his usual sensitiveness:

«God, there's such a smell of cum in here it's almost gross»

Felix went red in half a second while Chan choked on the tea he had started to drink in order to clear his throat. Jisung blushed hard as well, because it was a truly embarrassing topic, and, at that sight, Minho sighed, rolling his eyes.

«Come on, I was trying to lift the mood I guess, it's not gross, I'm used to it»

«Stop it Minho» Chan cut him off, placing down the glass «We get it... now, the presentations...»

They all looked at each other, everyone unsure of who should have talked first, but then Felix flashed a smile at Jisung, patting his knee, and the other boy cleared his throat.