-Chapter 46-

Author's note

⟢➣ Hello there! I'm here with a few TW and suggestions :>>

TW: mentions of non-consensual sexual acts (specifically, non-consensual bottoming and coming inside) and past trauma.

Now onto the suggestions, which are much more light and happy!
Please brace yourselves, this is going to be a very wild and full of feelings ride, so I recommend listening to the song linked! It makes me think about our TET chanlix (and irl too tbh lmao) so much, especially in this chapter ;>>

Have an amazing read!

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

They were so going to end up passing the night at a police station if even a single guard patrolled near the area, but Felix found out he couldn't care less as he skipped down the last few rocky steps and landed on the soft sand of Little Marley beach, in the Royal National Park. Chan was soon behind him, carrying a huge bag full of food and blankets, not unlike the one that was hanging off the blond's shoulder, curls sticking in every direction and a silly smile on his lips. They had hiked a bit to get there, their Uber's driver sending them strange looks as they had asked to be dropped off in the middle of the Royal National Park at six in the afternoon, but they had paid him no mind and taken one of the thousands of trails while snickering excitedly between each other like two kids. Felix didn't exactly know how legal it was for them to have a picnic and pass the night at the beach, but he really couldn't be bothered, because school was right around the corner and he wanted to forget about it as much as he could and bask into Chan's warm presence before having to go back to the cold Seoul, where he couldn't have spared more than a glance to his man. He discarded that depressing thought quickly, turning back towards the other as he found a spot he quite liked, fairly near the cliff to provide some shielding from the wind, but still pretty much out on the beach, not that there was anyone else in sight.

The Sun started to fall behind the cliffs as they laid five or six beach towels on the sand, covering a wide portion of it, enough for at least four people to sleep comfortably, not that they planned to sleep much either. Without many ceremonies, Felix let himself down on them, laying splayed out like a starfish while Chan, with a sigh, finished placing the last things, shuffling around him with a constant small smile on his lips. It was the perfect evening, not exceedingly hot and windy, no cloud in sight, nothing that could disturb their peace.

«Lift your head, chick» Chan asked, holding two inflated pillows in his hands, which he had just finished filling with air.

«Pillows as well?» Felix grinned, lifting his head just to place it back down on the soft expanse of the pillow «Wow, I feel like royalty» he joked.

«We're going to pass a whole night here, might as well get comfortable» the other shrugged, sitting down next to him.

«True» the blond agreed, cocking his head a bit to the side just to be able to have Chan's figure shielding him from the sun «What time is it

«Something like after seven thirty, I don't really know» he mumbled, draping himself all over the boy «Sounds the right time for some kisses, though»

Felix giggled airily as Chan began to pepper his face, starting from his freckles «Already so demanding... in which position will you take me tonight if we're already starting now

That was enough for the man's ears to catch fire and for him to stop his sweet attack briefly. The boy laughed even more at his ashamed expression, his hands coming to squish the other's cheeks.