-Chapter 6-

✎ Author's note

⟢➣ Hi hiii, author here, thank you for turning in once again for this chapter!

I left y'all on a cliffhanger ten days ago... you might as well start to get used to it lol, though I can assure you that this chapter is not gonna end with a cliffhanger as well.

Things are starting to get hot in this fanfic, I warn you if you're uncomfortable with [AHEM SPOILER] blowjobs please skip this chapter or at least a part of it.

From now on the real fanfic will kick in with mature themes, so yeah, be aware of that, though I'm sure y'all have been waiting for this lil' friendly reminder for like months ;P
Without further ado, I'll let you go on and read the first smut for this fanfic <3

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

It would have been nice to say that their first kiss had been all soft and romantic, but in reality it wasn't like that at all.

Chan pressed his lips hard on Felix's ones and the blond, with an unpredictable courage, almost immediately slid his tongue into the man's mouth, keeping him close with his hands. They went on kissing roughly until Chan lost his breath and had to step back. He wasn't that young anymore, plus Felix, due to his training, had a lot of stamina: he simply couldn't have competed with the boy in that way. And the other noticed it, smirking and lifting an eyebrow teasingly.

«Don't mock me or you'll regret it» the man warned him.

But Felix just went on giggling, unaware of what would have happened to him in a few seconds. Chan distanced himself from the blondie, only for having enough space to grab him by his waist and lifting him up, making him seat on his own desk. Felix let out a little scream at that sudden contact, but the other made him shut up by pressing their lips together once again.

«I've already told you to stay quiet» Chan whispered on the other's lips once they parted again.

«Then, imma say once more that's your fault» Felix grinned another time, placing his legs around the man's waist «Now, would you like to stop talking and kiss me again?»

«Impatient, aren't we? Don't make me angry pretty boy, you don't want me to, trust me»

«Mmmh, I've never seen you angry... you become hotter?»

«I become... rougher»

Felix chuckled, passing his little fingers through Chan's soft hair, slowly caressing his head and bringing him closer. The other really liked the feeling, so he let the blond do what he wanted, kissing him once again.

He couldn't truly believe that he was finally making out with the boy, it all seemed like a good dream. Yet, he was there, their lips were pressed together, the kiss so deep that he couldn't tell where one started and the other ended, his hands around Felix's little waist, this last one's legs around his own waist, keeping him close, letting him feel his lower parts, as they were both getting more excited and harder minute by minute.

On the other hand, Felix wasn't really thinking that much, or else he would have already stopped the other, as he knew that it wasn't something that should have been happening. However, he was too deep in the moment to have a coherent thought, he was just thinking about keeping the man as close as possible, living the kiss as it was, because it was good, it was truly good. Probably, Felix had never kissed anyone that was as good as Chan, that made him feel like he was the one and only the blond should have wanted, that made him want more and more as the minutes were passing.