-Chapter 21-

Time had passed since the 00 liners' weekend and Chan still hadn't the pleasure of feeling Felix under him. Why? Well, the reasons were many.

First of all, the boy's schedule. With that Kingdom show coming up, the official choreographers from KQ Entertainment were starting to spend more time with MayFly and they had crazy schedules. Once Felix had to go practice from one a.m. to five a.m. on a Wednesday and of course he hadn't shown up at school the day after. Chan was a little bit concerned, but he knew the boy could have handled that. On his side, he had also had a crazy time, having to get used to working with another person beside Changbin. Not that Jisung wasn't good, he truly was besides his shyness, but adjusting with him had been quite challenging, though he and Changbin had clicked almost immediately. So yeah, he also had stayed up till three a.m., working with the other two in a group call, since the youngest wasn't allowed to stay out nor he had told his parents about him working with Chan and Changbin. Another reason was that Chan hadn't felt that good in the last days, mostly because of his lack of sleep and, since he had no one to take care of him while he had a high fever, he had ended up in bed more time that he would have needed. Because of his sickness, he and Felix had agreed on the boy not coming over, since it wasn't the time for Felix to get sick, even though Chan was almost sure that the fever was just out of tiredness. For saying all the big motivations, the last one had been Felix's friends almost discovering that he was hooking-up with Chan in that sleepover they had. Of course, Felix had freaked out with Chan once he had gone home in the afternoon and Chan had to spend a good half an hour on the phone to make the blond calm down. However, although he hadn't admitted it, the news had him panicking a little as well and had made him aware of the fact that the two of them were walking on the razor's edge, one wrong step and their lives would have been ruined. Yet, having Felix all for himself was more than enough for Chan to gain his composure again, leaving out of his mind all those deadly scenarios.

Hell yeah, that ass was definitely more than enough, Chan stated in his mind, watching the blond walking down the hallway, arms full of decoration for Teacher's Day, which was going to be the following day, though it would have been a day off for everyone. That day not every class had been suspended, for example Chan still had his own in the afternoon, but most of the morning ones had been turned into fun or chatting hours. Obviously, some of the seniors had to help the janitors decorating the school, extra credits were involved, and Felix was one of them, apparently. He was followed by Jisung, the latter's round glasses bouncing on his nose as he was trying to follow his best friend's pace. Since no one was around, Chan stepped closer to the two, Felix finally noticing him.

«Good morning Mr. Bang» he greeted in a polite way with a sarcastic grin on his face.

The man's eyebrows arched «'Morning kitten»

He noticed how Jisung's ears switched to a more reddish shade, though the boy still bowed and greeted politely.

«Good morning Jisung» he replied «How is it going with the track?»

Jisung glanced around before answering «Developing it's quite hard, though you taught me well... I think I'm more skilled at writing lyrics» he let out an embarrassed giggle.

«It's fine, I had to go years before being able to make a good track, so don't stress out too much or Felix here will beat me»

«Oh, you can be sure about it, a hundred percent» the blond nodded, crossing his arms «Always ready to beat the shit out of him for you»

«Sure hyung» the other boy smiled, completely ignoring Felix, adjusting his glasses.

At that moment a janitor turned the corner and the three of them quickly distanced themselves, Jisung immediately starting to put on some decorations on the walls. The janitor was still quite far, so Chan rapidly stepped closer to Felix again, whispering in his ear: