-Chapter 10-

Felix woke up with the sunlight gently hitting his face and the apartment silent. Obviously, Chan wasn't by his side anymore, still the blond had hoped for an awakening like that.

«Duh, Felix» he whispered to himself, rubbing his eyes «What did you expect? Waking up in his arms, a good morning forehead kiss and breakfast ready? God, you're so pathetic, you just fucked once»

He wiped his face once more, starting to feel his body really fragile, his muscles tensed like he just had had a full-day training and, once he passed one hand over his abs, he felt his dry cum still on his skin.

«Fuck» he whined, placing an arm above his eyes, covering the sunlight.

If it wasn't for the growing pain that was starting to haunt his lower parts, he couldn't have believed that he had had sex with Chan the night before. It was just so wrong, now that he wasn't tipsy anymore and he could think perfectly straight. How could he have lost like that to his own iffy desires? Alright, the sex had been good, really really good, and he would have gladly let Chan fuck him more and more, but it was all so risky that Felix didn't know if the game was worth it or not.

He was so deep in thoughts, now praying that no one had seen them making out or leaving together, that he didn't hear the front door opening and, slightly after, closing, nor some tired footsteps or a snort.

In the end, Felix decided to get out of that goddamn bed and have a shower before leaving, but, as he seated up and then tried to get up from the bed sheets, a stinging pain coming from his ass made him shiver.

«Ow shit!» he exclaimed, laying down again «And we just fucked once» he whined, on the brink of tears.

«We did... can you walk kitten?» suddenly a voice asked.

Felix screamed.

And, if it hadn't been for the soreness, he would have gladly jumped out of the bed, however he just hopped a little and glanced at the bedroom door. There he was, the source of the voice, resting against the doorframe, softly looking at the blond, fucking shirtless.

Bang Chan.

«I cannot» Felix stated, snorting and trying to get up once again «Could you stop calling me like that? I got a name for the love of fucking God»

«Well then Felix, breakfast's on the table, but I assume you wanna have a shower first, the bathroom's that way» Chan pointed at somewhere behind him and the blond snorted once again «By the way, what happened to the "you don't have to be gentle with me, I don't break easily"?»

«Oh, just shut it»

Somehow, Felix managed to stand up, completely naked, and walk almost straight 'till the bedroom door, but there he was stopped. The man grabbed him by his waist, lifting him up like he weighted nothing, and Felix was still so tired that he just accepted Chan's touch, placing his head on the other's collarbones and his arms around the other's neck.

«You look like a baby» the man chuckled «Yet, a baby that I'm thirsty for... and going around naked isn't helping me. Luckily, I have to shower as well»

«Oh no» Felix groaned «Not another time»

«Don't worry kitten, I'll be gentle this time» Chan rubbed his back while opening the bathroom door «And don't act like you don't want it as well»

Sadly, the man was right. Since Chan's hands were placed on Felix's ass and their nude chests were touching, the blond was starting to get heated up, no matter the pain that he was still feeling.