-Chapter 31-

The morning sun of mid-September was shining brightly and joyfully in the school's hall as Felix stepped into it. As always, people's gazes lingered on him, this time, however, way longer than the usual. He couldn't really blame them though, with their quick glances and hastily murmured comments, his outfit was perfect for that type of attention. He stopped right in the middle of the hall, waiting for his squad to appear, and adjusted his crop top hoodie with a light smirk.

He liked the attention.

As he was looking around, mostly searching for Hyunjin's tall figure, the secretariat's door opened and Chan stepped out of it, politely greeting the lady that worked there. Hearing all the excitedly chatting and seeing how all the students were glancing around, he frowned, but then his eyes met Felix's ones, whose smirk widened. Chan looked at him from head to toe once, twice, three times and even more, eating him up with his eyes, undressing him with his gaze like he wanted to rail him right there, in the middle of the hall. Felix hardly suppressed a moan at that, swinging his body back and forth, his skirt following his movements, and clasped one of the rings of his choker. There it was, the little plan he had started to put up on their first date was now exceeding all of Felix's expectations.

There, on the first day of the second period when everyone was allowed to dress up as they wanted, he had taken the belief that had been going around at the end of the first period, him showing up in skirt and harnesses, and put it into action.

White high platform boots, pastel stockings that got up to his knees, black harness around his left thigh, then the white skirt, extremely short as it didn't go past his mid-thigh, and the crop top pastel hoodie, matching with the stockings, a color between green and light blue, with his black BDSM choker showing above the hood. As his hair had grown long enough, he had tied the part above in a little ponytail, leaving his bangs out and his freckles were on full display, despite the bold eye make-up he had put on.

Yeah, he couldn't really blame everyone for staring at him like that, especially Chan. Not that the man didn't inspire lust himself, with his sleeveless shirt and tight jeans with chains, obviously all black, yet Felix beat him and everyone else in every aspect.

Chan's inspection eventually got interrupted by Felix's squad, which finally showed up in the hall.

«Felix what the fuck?!» Hyunjin yelled with admiration, dashing towards him.

«You what the fuck!» the blond replied, amused.

Hyunjin had an almost see-through sleeveless shirt with a vest above it and very loose pants on his legs, everything that seemed expensive, though it wasn't, but Hyunjin had that power. A hairband kept away his bangs from his eyes and enhanced his high ponytail, making him seem like a Korean prince. He was very hot, that had to be said, probably the hottest in the whole school, except for Chan, who, once the blond looked away from his friend, was already gone, but Felix was probably biased. Instead, the latter wasn't giving off that big dick energy, but more like an uwu pastel loli, though he still created chat, probably even more than Hyunjin, since it was normal for all the other students to see him as the hot one with royal visuals.

«This is just some costume shit that I bought somewhere just to be the prince people always claim I am, but you my dude, you did a whole makeover here» the black-haired boy stated.

Seconds later, Jisung and Seungmin finally reached them as well, the hall was very much crowded, and the latter gasped at Felix's sight.

«Wow...!» he breathed out, announcing his presence.

«You didn't get the memo, did you?» Hyunjin sighed, cocking an eyebrow.

«I did not, in fact» Seungmin scoffed «However, someone here got it way too much»