-Chapter 37-

Author's note

⟢➣ here with yet another usual head-ups!

In this chapter, the characters will experience some sort of anxious behavior (?) I don't really know how to call it, but it's the aftereffects of what happened in the last chapter. Also, at the end of his chapter, there will be a consent talk, let's call it like that. everything that will be done is gonna be fully consensual, they're just gonna have a talk about whether they should or not. I don't know if it could be upsetting, but you've been adverted just in case!
Have a safe read!

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

❏❏❏❏

❏❏❏❏

One thing that Felix didn't like about waking up in Chan's room: it was always the Sun's fault, which had to shine right on his side of the bed, precisely on his pillow. One thing that Felix loved about waking up in Chan's room: lately, waking up there meant also waking up in Chan's arms, no matter the hour, and that was surely the best part of the whole deal. Surely enough, that morning was no different. While regaining consciousness, he felt his face hot, or at least a part of it, but also a pair of arms secured around his body. He blinked awake slowly and yawned, feeling very drowsy, the way he usually felt after a good sleep. His mind wasn't collaborating much, content with just enjoying the peace of the early morning. Early? Felix lifted up his head a bit and risked a glance at the clock. Nope, definitely not early, as the time signed was close to ten a.m.. He placed his head back on the comfortable pillow, stirring his legs slightly and trying to gain more conscience of himself. He was snuggled against Chan, who seemed to still be sleeping, or, better, Chan was snuggled against him, his face planted in the crook of Felix's neck while the latter's fingers rested in his hair. The boy's other arm had been thrown over the man's back and their legs were intertwined. To sum it up, it was a pretty comfortable position, close enough in order to be perfectly able to feel one another and safe as in no other place. Felix sighed, fully at peace, and snuggled closer to Chan, wanting to get back to his drowsy state for at least ten more minutes. A soft giggle coming from the man he was cuddling however fully jolted him awake, very much aware that he had purposely lingered in that position for a while. As Chan lifted himself up, it was Felix's turn to hide in his chest, somewhat ashamed of the whole situation.

«For how long have you been awake exactly?» he mumbled, nuzzling his face into Chan's bare torso.

Bare? Felix frowned, his hands rushing to feel the other up. He was sure Chan had put on a hoodie last night, it had been soft and warm, but clearly he had taken it off during the night in favor of sleeping naked like he always did. Well, thankfully, kinda, he wasn't fully naked, still had his shorts on, but Felix felt kinda betrayed when he felt warm skin instead of soft fabric under his fingertips.