-Chapter 33-

Felix couldn't really believe that he was melting because of Chan's unfairly cute pout, but there he was. Why Chan had been pouting for the last two minutes? Well, Felix had refused to be carried by him like a bride or something just because he was "injured", as the man had said, and so stepping up the stairs would have caused him more pain. Hell, the blond wasn't even feeling the fingerprints! Sure, they did hurt a bit if he touched them, but that was just right, just how he wanted.

«Chan stop with that face for fuck's sake, I'm good» he sighed once they got in front of the man's apartment.

«Well, I know you are, partially, but that doesn't mean I feel good as well... you should have told me I was hurting you» Chan argued, unlocking the door.

«But you were not!» Felix rolled his eyes, stepping in and taking off his shoes, which required quite a lot of time «Listen» he resumed then «Sex was good, great, fantastic, the best, whatever, so stop ruining the fucking mood, give me some ice and then let me finish blowing you, would you?»

It was the man's time to roll his eyes «Fine» he simply said, walking to the kitchen «You also want juice?»

«Apple» the blond replied cutely, jumping on a stool.

«You shouldn't act like a child and then talk about sucking my dick, you know» he sighed, opening the fridge and picking up the juice.

«Why, does it make you feel like a pedophile? Well, you are» Felix pointed out, resting his head on his hands.

Chan rolled his eyes «Felix, last time I checked, you weren't a minor»

The boy gasped dramatically «Oh my god you checked my sensitive information, how criminal of you, Channie»

Chan rolled his eyes, secretly amused, and poured the other a glass, handing it to him after a quick peck on the lips. Then, he stepped away again and opened the cold room above the fridge, taking out an ice container and starting to work over it. Felix's eyes followed his actions from above the glass, sipping quietly the juice in it like the child he had just been called. He was starting to get sore from the earlier sex, but he was going to handle it for the sake of a second round. Not that he was feeling particularly horny at that moment, his pleasure had been satisfied well, but he would have liked to satisfy Chan a bit more that day by doing things that he hadn't been allowed to earlier at school, like finishing him off or just screaming his name in a way that he knew the man liked. Felix furrowed his brows looking at the same man stepping towards him, a bag of ice wrapped in a piece of cloth and a concerned expression on his face: there wasn't much to say, he was the epitome of duality.

«Finished drinking your juice?» he asked, eyeing the empty glass «Want some more?»

«I'd like one of another kind though» the blond smirked, winking.

Chan simply sighed and snatched the glass out of his tiny fingers like it was nothing «Not now» he stated calmly, grabbing the hem of the boy's hoodie and pulling him towards the living room.

Felix pouted at the other's words, but still meekly followed him as he dropped down on the couch. Tenderly, Chan lifted his hoodie from the side he had bruised and, even more gently, he placed the ice above it, winching slightly when the blond hissed because of the coldness of it. The boy sighed at that reaction and, after lowering his skirt a bit on the side so the ice could cover all the fingertips, he quietly slid his fingers inside the man's brown locks, combing his hair a few times before letting his hand slide down to the other's neck and then up again to his cheek.

«Channie you didn't hurt me, I'm good» he said, trying to lessen his guilt.

However, the other shook his head «No I did... you just flinched Lix» he resonated, refusing to look at him straight in the eyes.