-Chapter 3-

Chan had fucked someone good that Saturday, yet, on Monday morning, Felix was still on his mind, meaning that the fun that he had had had been useless. He walked into the school, pissed as fuck, and greeted back harshly some girls that, as every morning, were hitting on him. Gosh, sometimes he wanted to scream "I like dicks!" really bad, but he couldn't, so he just headed to the teacher's room. He had his personal little office in his classroom, but the school had reserved him a desk even into the teacher's room, so, sometimes, he went to it. On his way, he noticed one of Felix's friends, that Hyunjin guy, making out with some random bitch. At that sight, Chan rolled his eyes and simply exclaimed:

«Mr. Hwang, get a room before you get a detention!» and then walked on.

Hyunjin pushed away the girl pretty fast and frowned at the teacher. Who was he to interrupt his morning session? He would have reported the event straight to Felix, no doubts, but the girl assaulted him and he had no choice but reply to her kisses.

In the meantime, Chan had already arrived at the teacher's room and, as soon as he stepped in, he immediately noticed Choi Soojin's presence. He pretended to ignore her, heading to his desk, then, once he had settled himself, he looked up at her, that, meanwhile, had finished talking to another teacher.

«Miss. Choi, can we have a word?» Chan asked, speaking up.

She turned in his direction, astonished by that request, still, she stepped towards him.

«You wanted to ask me something, Mr. Bang?» she inquired, almost whispering.

Chan looked around before talking again and he noticed that not a few of the other teachers were clearly eavesdropping. He sighed.

«Yeah, I was wondering if you could come a little bit early to today's class. I want to discuss with you about... the test»

«I thought I did it right» she frowned.

Chan almost sighed, exasperated by Soojin's behavior «That exactly why» he said instead, forcing a smile «You're dismissed» he added, picking up some papers.

The girl was still clearly unsure, but she just greeted him and headed out of the room. Chan felt the other teachers' looks on him, so he eventually lifted his gaze again.

«What's wrong? Come on, mind your business, sunbaenim» he teased.

«Inviting a female student alone in your office when you're still this young is... inconvenient» an old witch stated.

Chan sighed again, another time too close to shouting "I like dicks!". Seriously, why couldn't society acknowledge the fact that a man could like another man and stop that comedy for good? However, she was right on one point, even if it was in a distorted way: Chan really wanted to be alone with someone in his office for making out, but that person surely wasn't Choi Soojin. He shook his head, going back to his paper. At least one in that room could mind his own businesses pretty well.

❏❏❏❏

The day had passed quite fast and now there were only a few minutes left before the English class started, but there wasn't even Soojin's shadow on the sight. Chan snorted, really annoyed. How come that girl wasn't showing up? He was a teacher, so the least she could have done was following his request and come early. Yet, he was the only one in the room, constantly making up and down with his leg.

Exactly when he wanted to give up for good and start to write that lesson's topics on the whiteboard, Choi Soojin basically flew into the class, trying to catch her heavy breath.