***

"You spilled the whole potion over me, Malfoy!" Hermione yelled in anger. "Now we have to start all over again.

"I said I was sorry." Draco snapped. He took out his wand, but before he could do anything, Hermione's wand was already out and she flicked it while reciting a spell. All the spilt potion disappeared and all was left was an empty cauldron again.

"We are trying this for the fifth time, Malfoy. Don't mess the potion up this time." Hermione warned him and stood up from the floor. They were sitting in the old abandoned girls' bathroom, trying to work on the potion Snape had paired them up for.

"And what am I supposed to do?"

"Help me gather all of the ingredients again, of course." She furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Can't we just try this again tomorrow?" Draco asked.

She looked at him for a while. "Fine, I'm tired too." She gathered all of the stuff and they both exited the bathroom. Draco turned the other way to go to the Slytherin dormitory and Hermione kept moving forward.

"See you tomorrow, Granger." Draco called out. Hermione nodded her head in response, not caring whether he saw it or not. She noticed that for the first time, Draco called her 'Granger' and not 'mudblood'.

Forbidden, posted by HalfbloodRavenclaw, courtesy of FanFics.com