Four

Tori had missed Ally so much.

Now that she saw her, she knew how much she truly missed her and how much she felt alone. But she was never going to admit that to Ally, she wasn't going to admit that to anyone. Tori's hand went up to her golden snitch necklace and a big smile spread on her face.

"Thank you so much for the locket." Tori said.

"So you finally found out? Thank God, I thought I had to ruin the surprise for you. Did you like the picture of us I put in it?" Ally asked with a big grin. Seeing Ally smile like that reminded Tori somewhat of Logan.

"I love it. I think it's actually our best picture ever."

"I agree."

Tori's mom came down the stairs and smiled when she saw Tori had come back from school. Tori waved at her and smiled back.

"Back from work early, Mom?" Tori asked.

"Yes, honey." Her mother replied. "Now you two have fun together. I'll be here in the kitchen." She smiled at Tori and Ally before turning and retreating into the kitchen.

Tori and Ally looked at each other. "So, what now?" Tori asked her.

"Wanna go out?"

"I don't know. No, probably."

"Oh, come on. Ice cream?"

"That sounds nice. But..."

"But what?"

"I want to watch Castle's season six finale. It's repeating today and I missed it on Monday because I had a test."

"Okay, I know how much you love that show. Ice cream after that?"

"Ice cream after that. Now hurry towards the TV, I have to go change. I'll be back in a minute." With that being said, Tori ran up the stairs, excitedly.

***

"OH, MY GOD. They're finally going to get MARRIED." Tori squealed. Ally, too, was on the edge of the couch beside Tori, when they both watched Beckett twirling around in her white wedding dress in front of the mirror.

"I wonder if I'll ever look that pretty in a wedding dress." Ally said in admiration, with her chin resting on her balled up hands.

"I'm telling you, Stana Katic slays. She is so gorgeous. I am so excited, this is the biggest Caskett moment ever!" Tori nearly shouted. From the corner of her eye, she saw Ally glancing at her.

"So, Tori I've been meaning to ask you, how's high school going?" Ally asked her.

Tori whipped her head towards her best friend. "What do you mean? It's going fine. We text each other nearly every day, Al." Tori looked back at the TV. Castle was in his car, smiling, seconds after ending his phone call from Beckett. He was all dressed up in his wedding suit and on the way to his house in the Hamptons, where the wedding was being held.

"All we ever talk about is me, Tori. Whenever I ask about you, you make an excuse and change the topic." Ally kept looking at her. "Did you make any new friends?" She asked her quietly. Tori remained silent and stared at the television screen with an emotionless expression. She wasn't ready yet to answer back Ally's interrogation. Suddenly, Castle saw something in his rear view mirror and frowned.

"Tori?" Ally called her out. A mysterious black SUV came out from nowhere and swerved to the right, almost hitting Castle's car, but Castle got out of it quick.

"Tori, we talked about this and you promised me. You promised me on the last day of summer too." Ally persisted. Tori kept staring at the TV. The black SUV made a sudden turn again and side-crashed into Castle's car, pushing it to the side of the road causing Tori to let out a sudden gasp.