Three

Tori was bored.

It was Math class and also the last class for the day. Mr. Dawson had given the whole period for the students to solve twenty questions of trigonometry. Tori struggled a bit in doing them, but she had completed them nevertheless and twenty minutes later, she had also submitted her work. Although, there was still some time for the bell to ring. Tori fumbled with her golden snitch necklace, which she now wore nearly every day.

She looked at it again and for the first time ever she noticed that there was something written at the back of the snitch in a horizontal line. How come she never saw that before? She peered at the small, black writing, trying to make out what was written.

I open at the close.

Tori's mouth fell open.

What does that suppose to mean? She thought to herself. Do I have to die? She smiled at her own thought. That's stupid. The golden snitch also carried the Resurrection Stone. So does this thing...

Tori cracked open the golden snitch and she sucked in her breath sharply. The golden snitch was a locket. Oh my freaking pretzels, Tori thought.

Inside, Tori saw herself and Ally smiling at her widely with their arms slung around each other's shoulders casually. Tori wanted to scream in excitement but she contained herself. She was just so happy at that moment and this made the necklace even more special to her. She dearly wanted to give Ally a big hug right this minute.

Which reminded her, Ally was coming to Wisconsin today, to spend the weekend with Tori. It had been time since they last hung out. Tori really missed her best friend. She thought of thanking and hugging her the minute she meets her today. The other half of the opened snitch had no picture in it and was vacant. She wondered if she would ever put any picture in there though this one seemed enough. It made her feel complete.

The bell rang. Tori quickly closed the golden snitch locket and gathered all her books. She waited for the whole class to shuffle out and remained seated. When every student left, Tori stood up and also walked out the now completely empty classroom. It was quite an odd habit of hers; she never wanted to be the first one to leave class, only the last.

Tori loved Fridays and that was because she loved weekends. She had the whole weekend to work on her new chapters for Forbidden. This Friday was even more special because Ally was coming. Tori looked down at herself. Today, she was wearing a black Twenty-One Pilots T-shirt. She was instantly reminded of the song Migraine and began singing it under her breath, slightly bobbing her head along with the rhythm.

"Thank God it's Friday 'cause Fridays will always, be better than Sundays 'cause Sundays are my suicide days." She sang along.

Nearly everyone had left. There was no one in the vicinity of the school - everyone left immediately on Fridays - and Tori was passing along the main ground, near the basketball hoops. Her house was an exact fifteen minute walk from the school. Tori didn't mind walking, in fact, she liked being alone. She liked observing things around her as she passed by. There was no one to talk to. The only sounds that were present were of a few cars whizzing by and her own voice singing her favorite songs. The almost-silence somewhat comforted her.

Suddenly, she heard an angry groan near the basketball hoops. Tori snapped her head to look who it was. Maybe someone was in trouble or needed help with something? She stopped in her tracks when her eyes landed on the person.

A very flushed and angry-looking Logan was shooting basketball hoops. Aggressively, at that. Tori saw him miss a shot and heard him groan loudly again in anger. She stood there for a while, staring at Logan. She had never seen him like this before. This boy was the most happy-go-lucky guy she had ever seen and right now he seemed very upset over something.