Important Author's Note

I am not one for long author's notes, but this one is necessary. I'll try to keep it short.

All the usernames I have used in this story are entirely fictional and a product of my imagination and if anyone of them do occur in real life and belong to someone, that is highly coincidental.

Although, some of the fandom references in this story, made by the characters or some of the definitions may be borrowed from the internet e.g. tumblr. But the definitions are mostly made up by me and even if I do borrow them from the internet I add something to them to make them seem different.

This story is inspired by Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl, and it is NOT the exact plot. My plot is completely different from Rowell's, only the layout is a little bit similar. For example, there may be snippets of fanfiction in between the chapters.

I am writing this story for the Watty's 2015 and also because everybody should know what it's like to be a fangirl. So, hopefully, you all will read and support my story. :)

Constructive criticism is welcomed by all means. I would love it if you all tell me where I am wrong and if there are plot holes or grammatical errors. I really love feedback. It encourages writers a lot.

I guess that's it. I hope it wasn't too long. I now wish you all happy reading! :D