Where has Venus gone?

While the Gas Giants (Outer celestial bodies) have their own misfortunes going on, the inner rocky planets are relatively chill and humble.

Mars:Hey Earth! What's my cuzo up to?

-Earth turned around to face Mars..But he seemed confused by Mars's introduction-

Earth:Did- did you just say "Cuzo"

Mars:Yeah..So? I mean it's true!

Earth:Mars- we aren't cousins.

Mars:Says who? Don't you dare say logic! Because we have similar composition and past. Except the past is the future for you and the future is the past for me.

Earth:Dude, what?

Mars:Hey- by any chance have you seen Venus around? I kinda need to talk to em but I can't find him.

-Earth sighed-

Earth:Is he really missing again?

Mars:Unfortunately yes...I'm pretty sure last time I when he came back he was unsure if he was "useful" to put it to say..but I cheered em up and since then he's been normal..So where could that odd one have gone?

Earth:Uhh..hate to give a non-useful response but like..I have barely talked to Venus this past 4 months.(Earth months) so like..yeah.

Mars:How haven't you? He's literally your neighbor planet.

Earth:Ask Mercury! He's the closest planet to every other planet on average.

Mars:Eh you're right.

-Mars dashed off instantly-

Earth:I feel like I'm literally going insane.

-Moon turned around-

Moon:Chill out Earth. It's not like ur included in whatever the outer planets have going on or Mars.

-Earth sighed-

Earth:That's the issue Moon! I don't wanna just floatby every single day.

Moon:Hmm..

(Moon got an idea)

Continuation soon!