Triton reunited with Quaoar.

Triton:Are we there yet or what?

-Makemake scoffed-

Makemake:We'll be there eventually!

Itokawa:Makemake, Triton is right. It's been quite a long time now and we still aren't there!

Makemake:Listen! He's around here somewhere..usually he is.

Triton:WHAT?! you-YOU TOLD ME YOU KNEW WHERE HE WAS!

Itokawa:I uhm he-

Makemake:I do, I know where he is in his orbit not where he goes to.

Triton:Ugh..how far is this orbit?

Makemake:We're already here? We've been here for the last two days. I've just been trying to locate him..he can't be too far from his orbit.

Triton:What if- What if he's not here? Let's just go..

Quaoar:WHO DARE ENTER MY ZONE!

Makemake:There he is! Good ol' Quaoar! How've you been my bud?

Quaoar:Makemake? Oh well..it's been good..you've waited all this time? For me to come back?

Makemake:Those losers did.

Itokawa:I'm more than a sore loser!

Triton:Quaoar!

Quaoar:Who's this guy?

Makemake:This is uhh..Itokawa and that moon is Triton.

Quaoar:Nice to meet you both...I..guess?

Triton:Quaoar! You don't remember me? It's me Triton!

Quaoar:Dude- I've literally never met you before in my entire celestial existence.

Itokawa:Triton, are you sure Quaoar is the right one you were looking for?

Makemake:I swear..you had me go all this way...FOR DAYS! To find Quaoar for you..and he doesn't even know you?

Triton:I-

Quaoar:What's going on? What's this dude need from me?

Triton:I'm-

Makemake:Shh! Ahem.. He supposedly told me and Itokawa that you were his "Friend"

Triton:Remember? We used to be binary before!

Quaoar:First off..me and him are NOT friends. Second! I have never been binary with a moon my entire life I've been alone.

Makemake:To hell with this! You got us here Triton for nothin.

-Makemake left-

Itokawa:Well..looks like MakeMake has a new enemy huh?

Triton:Shut up..

Quaoar:Before this gets messy..I'd prefer you leave.

Triton:Oh? That's how it is-

Itokawa:YUP! TIME TO GO!

Quaoar:Better follow your asteroid friend over there.

Triton:Fine..Whatever..

Quaoar:Just so you know..I'm doing this for you Triton.

Triton:What?

Quaoar:Yes..I remember our past but I don't wanna ruin your relationship with Neptune..besides those times were in the past we have our own lives now we don't match anymore..go on.

Triton:No! I don't wanna be with Neptune! I would choose you over him!

Quaoar:What has Neptune done to make you so upset?

Triton:Remember THAT day we got separated?

-Quaoar sighed-

Quaoar:It wasn't intentional! He didn't mean to..look..I get what you mean but that's all in the past just let it go..I'm doing this for myself and you.

Triton:Quaoar please-

Quaoar:No. NO means NO. I don't mean to sound rude but..things are like that anymore man..

Triton:I...

-Triton felt genuine despair-

Quaoar:Listen..Neptune needs you more than I need you. I have my own life now you do to! We don't match the same we did! We can still be friends but things are like that anymore like in the old days..I'll be fine without you like I've always been..Neptune genuinely appreciates you..I do to but..he's like a father to you! He needs you most.

Triton:I suppose you are right..

Quaoar:We can still visit in the future, right?

Triton:Right..

Quaoar:That's my pal! Now..go on so to Itokawa before he suspects something.

Triton:Affirmative-

Itokawa:COME ON!

Triton:Coming!

-Quaoar sighed of relief-

Quaoar:Glad to see him again, my old pal..we will meet again in the future..I hope..