Does X still have potential?

Planet X:Alright..those three over there weren't any help..But..

-PlanetX Had a plan-

PlanetX:My potential may have been lost against those gas giants..but that doesn't mean I still can't try!

??;Whats going on over here?

PlanetX:What-

-MakeMake came out of the shadows-

PlanetX:MakeMake? Really it's you? Of all dwarf planets YOU are the first one I see.

Makemake:Oh wow! Look who it is..the wannabe Neptune!

-PlanetX sighed-

PlanetX:Shut up! I'm nothing like Neptune! Wait..why are you out of all dwarf planets here to just make fun of me?

MakeMake:I may be a douchebag but I'm not nearly as sickening as you dude..you are the one who caused ur own fate! Not me.

PlanetX:My own fate?! What makes you say that Little one.

Makemake:First off..when Uranus left you all the way out there and you were forgotten all that time...hmm that must suck doesn't it? Being left alone going insane for the past billions of years! I'm surprised you haven't lost your screws yet.

PlanetX:Speaking of screws..Screw off man!

Makemake;What? Afraid to admit that you have no potential in succeeding with this "plan"

PlanetX:You don't even know what's going on! So stay out of this.

Makemake:You sure? You didn't notice me did you? While you and those two other annoying ice giants were arguing I was in the distance spying on what was going on.

PlanetX:Spying on me now? Just go I want nothing to do with you Makemake.

-Makemake laughed-

Makemake:I'm busy anyways so..bye dude.

PlanetX:Whatever..

-Planet X floated off into the distance-

Until he returns..