Will Ganymede change? (Part1/3)

Ganymede:Those other douchebags can celebrate new years without me! I don't care..

Proteus:Ganymede what are you doing  all the way out here?

Ganymede:Proteus? What are you doing all the way out here lil dude..? Go back to Neptune.

Proteus:Neptune won't notice I'm gone for awhile!

Ganymede:Look..just go I'm not in the mood for this fun-talk.

-Proteus have a noticeably upset expression-

Proteus:Ganymede..why not change for once? Why not just try to be kind and they may include you more often?

Ganymede:I'll be how I want to be! You're a little asteroid moon, you don't get to determine how I live my life!

Proteus:Woah woah! I'm not..I'm just saying like..If you-

Ganymede:And im not even mean! Others can't just get to my standard's.

Proteus:No- literally nobody likes you is what I'm saying Ganymede. Everyone is upset with you and no wonder they don't include you. I don't wanna sound harsh but if you want to be-

Ganymede:They can go die for all I care-

Proteus:LISTEN! It's your choice Ganymede..I'm going to celebrate New years with them. You were the only one not invited..I wonder why.

-Proteus said with a sarcastic tone-

Proteus:You have a chance to change Ganymede..don't waste it.

-Proteus zoomed off-

Ganymede:I can't let that moon deter me...or..what if I am a little bit of a douchebag? No no! What am I thinking? I can't go against myself!

-Ganymede looked at Sun-

Ganymede:I might as well come uninvited..