Mysterious wanderers.

-A few million years of travelling-

Earth:Uranus are you sure we are getting anywhere?

Uranus:Trust me.

Neptune:Uranus..pfft- no hate but it's been like millions of years and were only halfway there.

Uranus:Nah we're almost there.

Earth:The star does look much brighter but. Its been a few million years how do we know its not gonna go supernova?

Uranus:Well-

Earth:What's that small thing in the distance?

Neptune:Huh?

Ceres:Oh hey you guy's.

Uranus:Ceres?

Earth:What the-

Neptune:Ceres how did you survive!

Ceres:Well at the time during the "incident" i wasn't in the solar system i was wondering through deep space and having fun with other planets and stars from different systems. When i was coming back when i entered halfway past the oort cloud i saw the chaos and i decided to just stay and watch the drama but..when the blackhole got flinged i was pulled in but it flung me very far. I've met a few good friend's during the years.

Earth:Wait how long does it take you to get to other solar system's?

Ceres:Maybe like a few hours sometimes 2-3 years. Longest is 12 years.

Uranus:How do you travel so fast?

Ceres:I don't know. Also the star your travelling to will go supernova in two million years.

Neptune:Not long.

Earth:For space term's.

Uranus:How come you didn't stay in a different solar system?

Ceres:Tried twice. Its just that all the solars systems i went to which is around 506 of them. The two were good just it didn't feel right without you guy's so i decided to just visit other one's.

Neptune:What took you so long to find us if you can travel so fast?

Earth:Yeah!

Ceres:Uhh well..you know space is huge right? Im pretty sure its obvious.

Earth:Lets just keep travelling.

Uranus:Coming along?

Ceres:Sure i missed you guy's anyway!

Neptune:Foward we go!

Earth:Mhm....