Will Ganymede change? (Part 2/3)

Proteus:Ayo guys! Am I late to the party or what?

Io:Nah man! You're right on time!

-Pluto invited himself into the conversation-

Pluto:What's up dudes?

Proteus:Pluto? I didn't think you'd come! None of the other dwarf planets did besides MakeMake..I..I think?

Io:Do they even know a party is going on Pluto?

Pluto:Of course they do! Those losers just decided not to join in..they think the party is pointless and kinda lame..

Proteus:Though Neptune has-

Ganymede:Hey.

Proteus:Ganymede! You aren't invited to the party it's not a good idea to be here..

Pluto:Look..I don't know what beef is going on I'm gonna go back and uhh party.

Ganymede:Pluto, where's Jupiter at?

Pluto:Uhh..I have no idea I haven't seen-

Io:Ganymede! Just leave nobody wants you here..Especially Titan.

Ganymede:I'm not interested in him at the moment.

Io:And neither do I know where Jupiter is at the moment.

Ganymede:Wh-How aren't you liked the closest large moon to him? How do you not know?

Io:I can't keep track of where-

The Moon:Hey guys what's going on?

Proteus:Sheesh..something's finna go down at the party or what?

Pluto:Abort Mission!

Charon:What?

-Moon suddenly realized Ganymede was here-

The Moon:Well..I see the uninvited guest is here ey?

Ganymede:Go away dude, I just came to find Jupiter and crash at the party I'm not interested in trouble right now.

The Moon:I don't care! I need you to go.

Io:Let's not get things heated at the party! Just go Ganymede.

Ganymede:Who's gonna make me leave? I'll stay if I wish to.

Proteus:We'll have to get Sun involved.

Ganymede:Thats s weak move man!

-Ganymede was obviously irritated and left-

Ganymede:Fine..can't crash at the party so-

The Moon:Hey Ganymede..listen I didn't mean to sound-

Ganymede:Get outta here man! I'm not interested in whatever speech you have.

The Moon:Listen..I didn't mean to sound rude over there..but you know after what happened at the moon party and-

Ganymede:How long ago was that? I don't care about it anymore. Yeah I'm known as an Egotistical Idiot who thinks he's better than everybody. I get it! I don't need that title to follow me wherever I go.

The Moon:I'm not-

Ganymede:JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

The Moon:I'm not leaving until you let me say what I need to.

Ganymede:It's not a need. It's want. What's this stupid thing you have to tell me just so you can leave me alone?

The Moon:Listen, I know I sounded a bit rude back there..I didn't mean it like that..it's just we don't want you to ruin the party and or start a fight at the party.

Ganymede:Idiot I just told you I'm not looking  for trouble.

The Moon:You never know! It could happen! But maybe consider changing? Instead of being a jerk maybe just be natural?

Ganymede:This is what Proteus said..I don't care about that.

The Moon:But! You always went on about that you're just a tiny bit bigger than Titan..but in reality nobody really cares how big or small you are as long as you own up to it and don't be a jerk about it and live with it..you'll be accepted and not hated! Nobody cares that you're the biggest moon..yeah it's cool and all but nobody cares after awhile..try giving it a chance?

Ganymede:Alright..fine..Maybe I have been a bit of a douchebag..so what do I have to do to get into this party?

The Moon:First question..are you ready to give up your old personality style..?

Ganymede:Yeah..

The Moon:Well then..the first step is being nice and saying sorry to the ones you've made upset! And it'll go on from there.

Ganymede:Alright..you lead.

The Moon:Alright! This way!

-Ganymede was still unsure about this but he wanted to try..it couldn't hurt to try could it?-