Ganymede vs phobos.

-They had a quick stare-down

Ganymede:You literally cannot be serious? Going up against like the second smallest moon in the solar system.

-Phobos chuckled-

Phobos:You think size matters here?

Ganymede:Yeah so what?

Phobos:All you do is pick on everyone because you're size it's always "Oh look at how big i am compared to you" or "I'm the biggest and greatest moon" none of that is true. Maybe it would be true if you'd get rid of you're extreme ego and stop being selfish and finally own up to it you're the lamest moon. You may be the biggest in mass but you're far from the most interesting moon! Even Dione is more interesting than you Ganymede! Even deimos!

-Ganymede was just staring at him-

Ganymede:You think I'm gonna take offense to a small asteroid like you?

Io:I HAVE HAD IT! No wonder Jupiter said you're a disappointment.

Ganymede:He..he said what?

Io:He said you're a big fat disappointment and you're worthless! There. I said it!

-Ganymede was about to cry but he didn't wanna cry infront of everyone-

Ganymede:Whatever..

-Ganymede dashed off-

Enceladus:Wasn't that a bit extreme?

Io:He didn't actually say those thing's or i think..but he needed someone to own up to em.

Deimos:Good job Phobos!

-Phobos looked confused-

Phobos:Look i may hate you and mars sometimes but that doesn't mean I'm coreless (space pun)

-The moon still felt a bit stressed-

The moon:Guy's! What about Titan?

Dione:Who?

Mimas:Oh him? Yeah where is he?

Dione:Ohhh him.

-Titania looked around-

Mars:I think i did my job here time to go now..

Phobos:I did 99.9% of that work idiot.

Mars:Which leaves me with 1%.

Enceladus:Maybe we should find Titan..he did look a little nauseous.

The moon:Alright! Me and Io will find him you Guy's go party or something.

Io:Oh okay! I'll look this way you go that way.

The moon:Deal!

Enceladus:Let's see where this lead's..