The mystery (Part 3) Finale!

Planet X:This is my final destination.

-Planet x saw Saturn talking to Uranus in the distance-

Planet x:They wanna replace me with neptune ey? I have a better plan.

-Planet x went back-

Neptune:I give up..all hope is lost! Im never finding triton and that's it..

Planet X:Correct ey?

Neptune:What are you doing back here?

Planet X:Well why waste your time finding a moon that left you and betrayed you when you could worry less about that moon and do whatever you want? It's not like the sun can do anything.

Neptune:You don't understand do you? I don't wanna be a rogue planet.

Planet x:You don't need to be..you can rather just take out everyone else.

Neptune:You're not making any sense?! I can't take out anybody I'm smaller than uran-That other ice giant!

Planet x:So? Well then make them miserable if you can't have anything. Think about it you're back here all alone and those other gas giants don't really acknowledge or care about you so why should you make them happy? Rather you could betray them and make them miserable. One by one.

Neptune:No they care about me!

Planet X:If they cared why aren't they helping you? Why aren't they at least trying to make you feel better? Huh where are they? They aren't here are they.

Neptune:Uran-

Planet X:Oh shut up! I was easedropping Uranus was talking about you betraying him because you didn't even say hi to him and you just pushed him away! So you have no friend's do you? Saturn or Jupiter don't really even talk to you or even HANG OUT with you.

Neptune:Uranus wouldn't say that.

Planet x:Follow me and listen for urself.

Neptune:Hm..

Uranus:You know what..forget neptune can i hang out with you guys for now saturn?

Saturn:Wouldn't neptune be kinda sad? I mean he is all alone since you know nobody really acknowledges him since we always forget he-

Uranus:Forget it. So can i?

Saturn:Oh..well sure!

Neptune:No no this can't be happening!

Planet x:Oh you bet it is. Do you see how miserable they made you over one simple mistake?

Neptune:Yeah..They're just using me...just using me....you know what..if i can't have anything-

Planet x:Why should they?

Neptune:Starting with Uranus..

Planet x:What's our plan?

Neptune:Our?

Planet x:Yeah.

Neptune:Well while i am shocked you wanna partner with me i barely even know you.

Planet x:I'm helping you make them miserable..i have an idea!

Neptune:What?

Planet x:Make Uranus distance from the other gas giants! Tell a lie or sabotage yknow something like that.

Neptune:Great idea..