𝟒𝟑. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

तू रूह है तो मैं काया बनू
ता-उम्र मैं तेरा साया बनू
कह दे तो बन जाऊं बैराग मैं
कह दे तो मैं तेरी माया बनू
तू साज़ है, मैं रागिनी
तू रात है, मैं चांदनी

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"Congratulations, it's a BOY" as soon as the doctor declared the news, I was on cloud nine

We did it. My wife did it. She's so strong. I looked at her unconscious form.

"Mr Malhotra you can wait outside. We'll have to shift both of them in private ward after some procedures" I nodded my head understanding her statement.

I glanced at our baby. He's so small and fragile. I want him in my arms now but as the doctor said there are some procedures left, I need to wait.

I left the OT. As soon as I opened the door I saw both of our families waiting outside.

They all looked at me so that I can tell them the good news. "ITS A BOY" I said and Yuvaan and Arhaan hugged me at the same time.

"Congratulations Malhotra" Yuvaan said
"Congratulations Yuv, tu bhi mama ban gaya hai" we Congratulated each other.

"Congratulations Bhai" Arhaan said.

We all talked or basically congratulated each other. Our attention shifted to the door from which the nurse came out with the baby.

He is so small. My little Angel. I was afraid if I could hurt him because he is so fragile. Still I moved my hands to take him from the nurse.

As soon as I held him close to me, I felt a different sensation in my body. It's bliss, a pure bliss.

He had a cute pout on his face. Just like Angel. Poora Maa pe gaya hai. I said to myself and laughed.

Dad rolled the notes above his head to cast evil eyes off. He gave the notes to the nurse.

Mom gently kissed his head. Aadhya started crying seeing the little one. Aarti Maa too kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Mr Malhotra, Mrs Malhotra has been shifted to the private ward. You can meet her." The nurse informed.

I gave her a nod.

I got inside the room and saw my Angel laying on the bed. The bed was a bit tilted upwards. As she sensed me she opened her eyes.

She looked at me. She was looking totally exhausted. I gave her a smile. She looked at our baby and then at me.

"It's a boy" I whispered coming closer to her. Her eyes filled with tears looking at our little bundle of joy.