𝟐𝟗. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬

Both of us went to airport as our flight was scheduled in some hours

Both of us went to airport as our flight was scheduled in some hours. I was wearing a simple white top and blue jeans along with a brown coloured cardigan. He said I looked cute. Hehe.

He was looking as usual hot in simple ribbed brown sweat shirt and similar coloured lower

The flight was scheduled in an hour so we were waiting in the waiting area. I was leaning on his shoulder while he was checking some mails.

Mumma has strictly told him to not work during the trip that's why he was doing some work now.

"Ansh" I said in a bored tone. I am really bored. He isn't giving me attention. I may sound childish but I always want his attention.

"Hmm baby" he hummed still typing something. "Main mumma ko bata dungi ha" I tried to threaten him.

He chuckled and stuffed his phone in his pocket. "Kya hua mere bacche ko" he cooed me. My cheeks heat up hearing baccha from him. I glared at him controlling myself from blushing.

We heard our names being announced for the flight as it was already the time for us to leave.

Our bags were already kept. We got in the flight.
_______________________________________

The flight took off in sometime. Ansh wanted to travel in his private jet but papa denied saying he already booked the tickets for us.

The flight attendant asked us if we need anything to eat. I just ordered an orange juice and Ansh denied having anything.

It was a long 10 hour flight so I decided to sleep after I finished having my juice.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

I got up when I heard him saying "angel, we've reached" I hummed in response. I got up after few minutes. "Chale" he asked me.

"Yes" I replied being excited. I was so excited hearing that we're going to Paris for our honeymoon. I've never been here but I love it for sure. I remember sharing it with Ansh when we were kids.

We got down from the airplane and a car was already waiting for us. He has planned everything.

We got inside the car and headed to the place where we would stay. "How long will it take to reach there" I asked him blinking my eyes.

"It isn't that far from the airport. We'll probably reach in half an hour" he replied. I wasn't feeling like resting now as I've taken enough rest in the flight.

He was looking tired for sure. It was already night till we reached the penthouse in which we'll be staying.

He told me that it's his friend's penthouse.

It was huge. It had two huge bedrooms, a big living room and beautiful interiors all over. And the most beautiful thing was the Eiffel tower was clearly visible from the window and balcony.

I squealed and hugged him. He chuckled and hid his face in the crook of my neck. A sigh released from his mouth. I caressed his hair locks. He needs rest. But before that he needs to eat something.

We parted after few minutes. "Mujhe neend aa rahi hai" he whined.

"Okay, tum rest Karo main khane ka kuch dekhti hoon" I cooed him.

"Order something online" he said and gave me his phone.

I ordered pizza and other foods for us. Then I first freshened up. He went to take a shower too after me.

I opened my bag to take out the nightwear. But I didn't found any. Instead I found a short satin nighty with a robe.

I gasped seeing it. How can I wear this. But who packed it. A note fell on ground. I picked it up and gasped reading it.

'Happy honeymoon bhabhi and di, a special gift from Aashi and Aadhu'

Are these girls mad. How can I wear this. Arghhh.

So I decided to wear his shirt and shorts. I had already packed his extra clothes.

I went to the kitchen for having coffee. I opened the fridge and it was fully loaded with food. Chocolates, food items, ice-cream tubs. Everything. I took out the milk carton and poured the milk in a vessel to boil it out.

Suddenly I felt two arms around my waist. I smiled and relaxed in his embrace. He started peppering kisses on my neck.

"Ansh" I whispered. He hummed in response. "Maine pizza order Kiya hai" I continued and he again hummed without stopping. He sucked on my soft spot and moan escaped from my mouth.

I turned around to face him and he started leaving kisses on my collarbone.

We heard the door bell ring. "Fuck" he cursed. "It might be the delivery guy" I said controlling my laugh.

He took our food parcels and kept it on the dining table. I bought the plates and other cutlery.

He smirked seeing me. "Why didn't you wore that" he asked me.

"What" I asked him back.

"The nightwear" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Shut up and eat your food" I tried to say sternly. I could feel the arousing sensations rising in my body.

"Okay" he said.

I smirked and started having my food.

"Acting bold aren't we" he said taking out the pizza.

I just rolled my eyes and started having food.

Once we were done having food I started collecting the plates to keep in the sink. But he held my wrist and pulled me towards him. I looked at him and his lips. They look so delicious.

His eyes. The pitch black eyes turning dark with desire. His one hand wrapped around my waist while he took the plates from my hand with the other hand and pulled me into a kiss.

"Now let me have my favourite meal" he spoke against my lips and again kissed me passionately. He kept the plates on the table and picked me up in his arms.

He was devouring my lips sucking and nibbling on them. His hand went down towards my ass cheeks and he squeezed them earning a moan from me.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He started moving towards the bedroom with me.

He kicked the door to open it and broke the kiss. I wanted it to not end this soon.

He dropped me on the bed and stepped back. I raised my body pressing my elbows on the bed. I observed him carefully. His eyes, my weakness. I felt myself wet.

He smirked seeing me taking in my body. His shirt was hanging loose on my body giving him a nice view of my cleavage. I tried to fix the shirt but his next voice sent shivers down my spine.

"STRIP"

-------------------------˜"°•✩•°"˜--------------------------
Guys you won't be getting robbed now🌝

Just wait for the next chapter 🍃

Till then

Byeee💗🪐