𝟕. 𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐭

Next Morning

Next Morning

I woke up with the widest smile today. I'm really on cloud nine. Why would I not be? My sunshine finally gave me a chance. It might sound normal but for me, it's really the best thing. I'll make my angel mine forever. I'll never let her go now as I did before. Today I will drop her off at the hospital.

*Flashback*

She went back to her house. I texted her that I'd be dropping her off today at the hospital. It was late so my angel might be sleeping. She will reply to me once she wakes up. But what if she denies coming with me? I don't want to embarrass myself but now there's no way back. I can't even delete this message because she might get misunderstood again. I'll face whatever comes to me. Hope so my sunshine doesn't deny me.

*Flashback ends*

I checked my phone if there was any message from her.

Me,
"Hii"
"I'll be dropping you off tomorrow at the hospital. Is it okay??"

From,
Angel 😇
"Okay 👍🏼"

Finally, she said Yes. As if you proposed her and she said yes huh... My inner voice mocked me. But kuch bhi ho haa toh boli na drop karne ke liye hi sahi.

I went to take a quick shower and got ready. I'll drop her off and will go to the office. I came downstairs to have breakfast.
"Aaj itna jaldi kyu aa gaya niche tu," Mom said
"Wo mummy aaj jaldi jaana hai kaam hai thoda," I replied.

I left after having breakfast. I wanted to give her something so I decided to get some flowers. I took some flowers and wrote a note on it.

 I took some flowers and wrote a note on it

Sunflowers for my sunshine. I can't wait to see her smiling and looking at these flowers.

After half an hour at 9:30, I reached her home. She wasn't outside so I decided to wait for her for some time. After a few minutes, she arrived and saw me. I just smiled at her. She came towards me and said, "I thought you'd be late as always."