𝟑𝟎. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE OR UNDERAGE

IK MOST OF YOU ARE UNDERAGE BUT ITNE BHI INNOCENT NAHI HO TUM LOG

NOT SO INNOCENT JANTA AAGE BADHO !!!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.

NOT SO INNOCENT JANTA AAGE BADHO !!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Strip" I commanded.

Her eyes widened realising what I said.

"Angel I don't like to repeat my words" I spoke sternly and continued "Strip".

She got up from the bed and came towards me still keeping a distance. Her pupils were dark. The smell of our arousals in the air.

"Do it" I stated

She started unbuttoning the shirt she was wearing. She was unbuttoning it very slowly. She is testing my patience. I swear if she ain't gonna remove every piece of cloth off, I'll tear it.

After she unbuttoned the shirt, she took it off slowly. Still maintaining an eye contact with me.

Next she seductively moved her hands to remove her shorts.

Her fingers playing with the waistband. She slid down the shorts and it fell on the ground. She stepped out of it coming closer to me.

"Remove your undergarments too" I said rolling my eyes. "Do it yourself" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I unclasped her bra and removed it throwing it somewhere in the room. My hands clutched on the waistband of her panty. I tore it in a swift motion.

Her eyes widened at the realisation but she composed herself and kept an 'I don't give a fuck emotion'.

I picked her up and I could feel her wetness on my t shirt. I dropped her on the bed and clutched the hem of my t shirt to remove it. She was checking me out tugging her lower lip in her mouth.

"Don't bite what's mine" I said. She did and raked her eyes all over my body. Directly sending jolts of electricity to my already rock hard dick.

She licked her lips and cupped her breasts squeezing them slowly. "Fuck" I muttered and got up on the bed.

I started sucking her hardened nipples cupping one of her tits in my mouth while squeezing another with my hand. "ahhh.. ansh" she moaned clutching my hairs tightly.

My fingers moved down to her pussy. Already swollen and throbbing with need. Damn, she was so wet. I found her clit. I gently rubbed it pinching in between. Her lips parted and another moan left her mouth.

My fingers worked on her clit and I was feasting her hardened buds. I drew circles on her clit tempting her more with the need, the desire.

She was close to her orgasm. I could feel it by her moans. "An..ansh pl.. please" she whimpered under me. But I removed my fingers only to enter my mouth in her tight cunt. My tongue flicked her insides. I love this wild side of hers.