𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

I woke up when a slap landed on my cheek

I woke up when a slap landed on my cheek. It's Rihansh's way of wishing us a good morning.

"Ganda baccha," I said and pulled him closer to me. He showed me his cute toothy smile.

Rihansh is now 1 year and 5 months old. He speaks some words which are sometimes incoherent but still I can very well understand him.

I saw Ansh who was sleeping beside us. He was awake for the whole night with Baby Ansh doing don't know what?

He was sleeping soundly. His eyes were relaxed. His hairs falling oh his forehead. This is the perfect morning view.

I opened a few buttons of my shirt which was apparently his. And what's his is mine as well.

I started breastfeeding Rihansh and later made him sleep beside his dadda. I made a boundary of pillows so that he won't fall.

He has his own crib but he sleeps better with us on the bed. I pecked his forehead and smiled seeing both of them sleeping in same position.

Rihansh is a carbon copy of his father. His features are almost same. Even his eyes are same as Ansh. I took my phone and captured their picture. I decided to post it later as I had to get ready before Rihansh gets up and disturbs his father.

I went to the bathroom and did my daily chores. I came back wearing a robe and saw my husband sitting on the bed checking something in his phone.

Our family isn't at home as they all went to attend a wedding of Aayansh's cousin. I wasn't going to hospital and Ansh was at home too.

"Good Morning Baby," I said looking at his reflection in the mirror as I went to the dressing table for drying my hair.

"Good Morning Angel," he said and got up from the bed coming towards me. He hugged me tightly and so did I.

He left a peck on my neck and then on my cheek. "Let's take a shower" he said against my neck nuzzling his face.

"I already took a bath Ansh" I whispered caressing his hair locks. "I want something more than just a bath baby," he said sucking my earlobe.

"Rihansh is sleeping here. What if he wakes up and starts crying?" I said with a concerned voice.

"He won't get up. He's been up last night and he slept just sometime before" he replied looking at me.

Rihansh doesn't sleep much at night but in daytime he sleeps better. He won't wake up for the next two three hours.

"Don't you want it?" he asked me. I want it more than him. We haven't had sex for a long time now. It's just we are busy with our boy and end up getting tired at the end of the day.

Though we cuddle daily but still.

I pulled away from the hug and cupped his cheeks. He is so cute.

I pecked his nose and cheeks and then his lips. He pulled me towards himself and picked me up. I smiled at him and he smashed his lips on mine.