𝟐𝟏. 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢

─•~❉᯽❉~•

अब साँसें चले ना चले क्या फिकर
तू चले साथ तो खूबसूरत सफ़र
तेरी राहों में मेरा जहाँ
के रंग लगेया इश्क दा
मैं तेरा होया इस तरह
के रंग लगेया इश्क दा

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

AUTHOR'S POV

There was a rush in the palace today. Everyone one busy doing their works. The Sharma's and Malhotra's were checking every minute details about the event.

Afterall it was the haldi ceremony of Aayansh and Alaya. Yuvaan wanted everything according to his princess's choice and so does everyone. Aayansh was worried because of the security but Rudra and Aditya assured him and told him to not freak out.

Recently when Aditya tried to track Avinash's location, it was found that he was somewhere in Jaipur but later some error occurred. The girls didn't knew about all this because Aayansh didn't wanted to spoil his Angel's mood.

She was very happy. Afterall she wanted a big wedding and her dream was coming true. She was getting married to her first love.

Kriti and her team had designed all her wedding outfits as well as Aayansh's too. Alaya wanted her to do this because Kriti being her bestfriend knew her preferences very well.

Time Skip

It was the time for the haldi ceremony. Alaya was sitting in her room fidgeting with her fingers. Her hands were sweating profusely. She was extremely happy about the wedding but still was hell nervous. Kriti was setting up her outfit whereas Janvi was sitting there consoling her. Aashi was clicking pictures.

Alaya didn't applied any makeup but just applied a moisturizer and lipbalm.

She was wearing an orange coloured suit with golden work on it. She paired it with pearl jewelleries.

Aayansh had wore a similar orange coloured sherwani. He was ready with the boys and was waiting for his ladylove to arrive.

Few minutes later Divya came to Alaya's room for taking her out.

"Let's go princess, your prince charming is waiting for you outside." Divya said teasing Alaya.

Alaya who was hell nervous till now got up from her place and came to them excitedly "how's he looking. Batao na yaar" she said childishly.

"Tu khud dekh le na" Kriti said smirking

She switched her mood in a second. She was really excited about the ceremony.

She knew she was freaking out but she also knew that her Ansh will set everything perfectly.

Hearing that he's already there, she calmed herself down. The girls went to the place where the ceremony was held.