𝟑𝟕. 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

Before you read

1. Don't mention any other author or their works in my comment section.

2. Don't predict unnecessary things. You don't even know how much your comments affect me.

3. As mentioned in the note given in the preface, hate comments will be deleted and the one commenting will be blocked. So don't spread hatred towards my book.

4. If you aren't comfortable or not liking the story then please don't read it.

5. I read all your comments, whether they are good or are bad. Some readers correct me where I'm wrong and I'm really grateful to them.

6. If you think I'm rude. It's ok. I can't change your opinion neither I want to prove my goodness.

Main aisi hi hoon🙃

Enough of my rants abhi aage badho
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was just getting out from the hospital when someone caught me by my wrist

I was just getting out from the hospital when someone caught me by my wrist. He pushed me towards the wall.

"Who are you" I gritted my teeth. "Your nightmare my babygirl" I was blanked for a moment. Is he the one whom I am thinking. Is he Avinash? He was wearing a mask so his face wasn't visible to me but I can understand this was him because of his voice.

"Come with me otherwise I'll kill you and your baby with this" he showed me a sharp knife. "and about your husband, so babygirl he'll die after knowing that his beloved wife and a baby about whom he didn't even knew yet died." He continued.

We were in the parking. There wasn't anyone who could help me. And I can't let our baby die from his filthy hands.

"Give me your car keys." He ordered. I nodded my head in a no. He showed the knife towards my belly. "I'm giving, I'm giving. Don't you dare to touch me" I warned him and gave him the car keys. He stuffed it in his pocket.

"If you got a call from your husband, then you have to talk casually and say that you are coming in 20 minutes." He ordered me. I can't lie to my Ansh. My phone started ringing. He smirked at me. He picked the call and kept it on speaker.

"Angel where are you" came Ansh's soft voice. Ansh I want you here, please aa jao. I wanted to scream but this jerk can harm me and my baby.

"I'm coming in 20 minutes" I said in my normal tone. I heard some song playing in the background in full volume. I looked beside and found he has turned on the radio. He knows I play songs while driving. Ansh please come to me. After cutting the call he snatched the phone away from me.

I kept my hand on my belly. I'll protect you baby. I know you are just a pea size now. You can't hear me but I want you to know I'll do anything to save you. Your Dadda doesn't know about you yet. He'll save us. He'll punish this bastard and take us with him.