𝟑𝟏. 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬

It's been a month since we got married

It's been a month since we got married. This last month has been a pure bliss for me and Ansh.

Day by day, minute by minute, we fall for each other over again. Everyday he drops me to the hospital and picks me up as well.

Sometimes he drops me home but sometimes we both go to his office and spend our quality time their.

Everyday when he comes to pick me up, he gifts me flowers, chocolates and my favourite things.

Sometimes when I feel hungry, he droves the car to juhu beach and lets me eat momos and Street food.

I was waiting for him on the exit gate of my hospital. He was on his way. He told me he got an urgent work so he'll be late. Also, I need to go with Janvi today for her wedding shopping.

I told Aayansh to accompany Rudra. I heard the honking sound of car. I looked that way and found my husband's car.

He got outside and I went to him. We hugged each other. It feels so relaxing when I am in his embrace. His arms around my back and mine around his neck.

He sighed hiding his face in the crook of my neck. "Kya hua" I asked him.

"I have a good news for you" he suddenly said with excitement.

"Okay tell me but shall we sit inside." I replied.

He opened the car door for me. I sat inside and as usual found a chocolate box and a cute small breath flower bouquet on it.

 I sat inside and as usual found a chocolate box and a cute small breath flower bouquet on it

"I love you" I squealed and pulled him in a kiss as soon as he sat on his seat. He reciprocated it almost immediately as I do this often.

We parted after we both felt loss of breath. He pecked my lips again. "I love you more than anything Angel" he said those words looking directly into my eyes.

He took my hand in his and placed a kiss on it. This man never fails to make me blush.

We both were heading to our mansion when my phone ranged. It was Janvi. I picked her call and told her that I'll come in an hour.