𝟏𝟗. 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It's been a week since our engagement

It's been a week since our engagement. As decided by our families, the wedding will be after a week in Jaipur. Bhai arranged everything.

Soon the wedding functions will start and we'll leave for Jaipur. We've already finalized our dresses and everything. I have told my family that I would work till the last day because I had already taken leaves before. Gladly they all agreed to me.

Ansh was also completing his pending work as we will spend some time together after the wedding and both of us don't want any work pressure.

I don't know how my hospital management is granting me leaves so easily.

Ansh said he had a conversation with the management regarding my leaves and they agreed too.

I had done with my work at hospital and Ansh was already waiting for me outside. I was too hungry so we decided to go to a restaurant. We reached the restaurant after 20 minutes.

The restaurant wasn't that crowded today. I don't know why because this was one of the crowded restaurant in Mumbai and today there are only few people.

"Why isn't it crowded today?" I asked Ansh. "Because I booked it." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

This man booked the whole restaurant just because I don't like crowd surrounding when having food. Woah. My man is the best.

I ordered my favourite food and ordered for him as well. We had our food and then decided to get back to our places.

As usual he dropped me to my house. I got off from the car not before kissing him as it's been some days we are doing this daily.

He came inside with me because his pyari mother in law aka my mom invited him for the dinner. We were quite early but still. It was just 7 pm when we reached my place.

Ariv was at home so both of them had their boys talk. I don't know the topic. I went to my room for taking a quick shower and changing into my comfy clothes.

I heard a knock on the door just when I took a shower and wore my bathrobe. It must be bhabhi or chachi so I opened the door. A gasp left from my lips seeing Ansh there. I quickly pulled him inside and closed the door. I don't know why did I pulled him inside rather than closing the door without letting him in.

"Kya kar rahe ho yaha pe" I asked glaring at him. "Apni hone wali biwi se Milne aaya tha." He said with a smirk. I shifted backward until my back touched the door. He put both his hands on the door caging me.

"K... Kya kar r..rahe ho Ansh" I asked him. "Just admiring what's mine." He said. "Ansh koi aa jayega. Mujhe change karna hai."

"Haan toh aane do. I'm not doing anything illegal." He shrugged his shoulders. I narrowed my eyes at him.

Suddenly I was pulled by my waist. I gasped at his sudden action. He was still smirking. My hands landed on his hard chest. He's a Greek god indeed.

"Wh..what are y...you doin..." His lips landed on mine and he cut me off. I didn't reciprocated the kiss for sometime as I was thinking how did this happen but I felt his hold tightening on my waist and I give in to the kiss.