𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

"You will have to take care of yourself and should follow your diet which I've given you

"You will have to take care of yourself and should follow your diet which I've given you. Your reports are normal but you should follow your routine. Also you should take the medications." I said politely to one of my patient. She thanked me and left from my chamber. I sighed in relief after she left. It's one of the best feeling seeing someone happy because of you. The smile on their faces keeps you going. I was really tired today but was happy too.

Tired because my schedule was totally messed up in past days as I just used to sleep all day and now I'm back to work. But happy because I'm seeing a satisfactory smile on the faces of the people I'm curing. Their smile takes my tiredness away.

Today was my first day after a leave for 2 weeks. I was afraid if they grant me a leave or not because I had just joined here. But surprisingly the authorities provided me a long leave without arguing about anything. Strange isn't it.

At first, when I had initially joined here, they told me that they won't grant me leave unless and until I have a valid reason for it and told me that it can cause my job too. I also discussed about this with Ansh. He just asked me to not get worried about it, but still my overthinker brain wasn't ready to stop.

A notification popped on my mobile phone getting me out of my thoughts. I looked for my phone which was lying on my table. I checked it and automatically a smile crept on my lips. It was from My Ansh. He had sent me a text.

Ansh🧿
Can you please take the honours of coming outside if you are done madam. Your soon to be husband is waiting for you🥲

I didn't replied to his text and started getting my things together which were on my table. I keep my things organized only to mess them up the next minute.

I got out from the hospital and was welcomed by a cutest grin which my soon to be husband passed me. I ran to him and hugged him immediately. It was as if I was a small kid who was rushing out of his kindergarten when he saw his parent. I guess that's why he calls me baby sometimes.

I sighed in relief when we hugged. He caressed my hairs and pecked on them. This man is obsessed with my hairs since childhood.

We parted and he opened the passenger side door for me. I sat inside and saw a bouquet of white roses. "Aren't you spoiling me a little too much Mister" I asked him narrowing my eyes.
"I don't think there's anything wrong in showing love towards your future wife. And whom else would I spoil, my neighbour aunty." He stated looking forward on the road.

"Dare you do these things for any other girl except me." I glared at him. "Well, I think I'll do these things for one more girl." He said casually. "What, tell me who she is?" I spoke out in anger.
"Our future daughter." He said looking directly into my eyes. Oh God these butterflies. We aren't married yet and this man is thinking about our future daughter.

He started driving and wasn't able to keep my eyes off him. His features, the way he's focused on the road, everything. "Eyes on the road Angel. Why are you staring me." he snapped me out of my thoughts. "I'm not staring, I'm just admiring my whole world." I said it without thinking anything. His cheeks and ears turned red. "Is Mr. Grumpy Malhotra blushing." I asked him innocently blinking my eyes.