𝟏𝟏. 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

When I was leaving from her house, her brother said he wanted to have a talk with me

When I was leaving from her house, her brother said he wanted to have a talk with me. I said I was waiting outside.

He came after a few minutes. "Aayansh ab sach bata," Yuvaan demanded. "Aree abhi toh bataya na sabko andar" I answered without hesitation.
He glared at me. He knows everything about us, about Myra too. He didn't talk to me after that incident for some years but later he forgave me because I was really mad for her. He knows how much I love her.

"Myra..." I sighed and he cut me off. "What did she do this time? I'll kill her this time if she does anything wrong with my sister. And I won't even hesitate to do the same with you too." He spoke in anger. If I was at his place, I would have done the same or even worse. And I know he is capable of doing what he said.

"Yuv listen to me. Calm down. See I'm telling you everything." I sighed. "She got a panic attack," I said looking down. "What? And you bastard are telling this now." He clutched my collar and spoke with rage. "Myra hospital aayi thi. I didn't knew why...." I told him everything. He left my collar. "Dekh Aayansh maine tujhse uss din bhi kaha tha jis din princess India aayi thi ki tu wapas usko hurt nhi karega. Agar Teri wajah se meri behen ko kuch bhi hua toh iss baar main nahi chodunga tujhe." He threatened me.

"Yuv dekh jitna tu usse pyaar karta hai usse zyada pyaar main karta hoon. Jaan hai wo meri. Nahi reh sakta uske bina. Tujhe bhi pata hai kitna tadapta tha main meri Angel ke liye." I said genuinely. He knows every fucking thing I had done for just catching a glimpse of her. He supported me because he knows how much I love her.

"Myra ki life barbad kar dunga main agar usne meri Angel ko kuch Kiya toh. And you know when I say something, I mean it." I further added.

"Aayansh I trust you. Tu hi meri behen ka khayal rakh sakta hai. Aur tu hi hai Jo usko handle kar sakta hai. But yaar usne Jo inn 8 saalo mein saha hai wo koi aur nahi seh sakta. Wo batati nahi hai but ye apne dono ko pata hai." He said.

She doesn't show how hurt she is in front of this world but I know it. I used to visit Russia every month without her knowing just to get a glimpse of her. It was hard for me to not talk to her in that phase of our lives. Yuvaan helped me with her University address and the place in which she stayed.

Once a boy proposed to her and then I had beaten him to death. Obviously whoever dares to mess with my girl will be treated like this. I beated him and the next day he was begging in front of her for forgiveness. From that day no other boy tried to mess with her.

I had always tried to keep her away from this world because she was so pure. I had always kept an eye on her and had appointed an agent who would protect her from afar in my absence.

He did his job during the whole time she wasn't in India during her studies. She doesn't know about him and all this.

I went to our mansion and directly went inside my room. I freshened up and went downstairs to have dinner. After having dinner I checked my phone if there were any important notifications. I texted her.