𝟐𝟕. 𝐀𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬

BEFORE YOU READ

If anyone of you don't like a story then leave it then and there. If you don't like it, Then It isn't concluded that others would also not like it. Why to waste someone's hardwork by reporting on their content.

You guys don't know how much time and effort is required to right a single chapter. If you aren't comfortable in reading something, then why to read it further. It's better if you leave and don't cause any further problems both to the author and several readers who eagerly wait for an update.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

AUTHOR'S POV

The Malhotra's reached their mansion. Elders reached early as they were departed from the airport earlier.

Aayansh opened his side of the door followed by her side. She took his hand and got outside. He closed the door behind her. They both exchanged a smile.

As they approached to the mansion. They saw his mother and Chachi with a plate of aarti. They did the rituals. A kalash filled with raw rice was set and Alaya was told to kick it and come inside.

She slightly pushed the kalash with her right toe and went inside. They took the blessings of the elders and her grihapravesh was done.

"Welcome home bhabhi" Aadhya squealed and hugged Alaya. She hugged her back with same excitement.

Soon all of them got engaged in their chats. It was almost evening till then. Alaya was going to prepare her first rasoi. She decided to prepare kheer as a sweet dish as it was Aayansh's favourite.

First Shalini asked her that she'll help her but she denied politely.

Almost two hours later, the dinner was cooked. They all were tired so they all decided to dine early than usual so that they would rest.

Alaya started serving everyone the kheer she prepared. She had prepared it a lot of times but she was still eager to know their reactions. It was new for her. Her new family and most importantly her husband's reaction after having it was what she was excited as well as nervous for.

 Her new family and most importantly her husband's reaction after having it was what she was excited as well as nervous for

Aayansh had been a huge fan of kheer since childhood. He indeed has sweet tooth.

I was hell nervous as well as excited to know everyone's reactions. I served all of them the kheer which I prepared. My hands were sweating profusely. It's because of my condition right now. Ansh sitting beside me glanced at my direction.

"Aaj kisiki favourite sweet dish bani hai hmm." Arhaan smirked seeing both of us. Ansh kept the spoon again in the bowl and glared at Arhaan.

"Humare choice ka khana thodi banega ab... Ab toh bas Bhai ki hi chalegi." Aadhya added. Chachi smacked her head glaring at both of them.