𝟐𝟓. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞
NOTE:
Mature Content Ahead

Read it ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE

It won't disturb the story plot if you skip it

Skip it if you're not comfortable

NOT SO INNOCENT JANTA go ahead!!!!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
.
.
.
.
.

I was pinned to the wall as soon as we entered our room. "Ready for the punishment wifey" he whispered with a smirk. He took my both hands in his hand and put it above my head while his another hand moved seductively towards my waist. My back arched due to this.

"Should I tie your hand with this dupatta" I looked at him raising my eyebrow. "Doesn't that fictional character in your books do the same" he whispered coming near my ear. I closed my eyes. His lips touching my earlobe "you have no idea what you are doing to me. I can't resist myself from kissing you." He knows what he's doing to me. I felt wet down there.

"Then don't resist yourself" I whispered. He looked at me. His eyes were dark and intimidating, sending shivers down my spine.

He smashed his lips on mine and I felt him smiling in the kiss. He bit on my lower lip shoving his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues collided with each other fighting for dominance. It was as if our life depends on this kiss.

His hand which was on my waist travelled to my throat applying pressure, not too hard but enough to keep me on the place. I moaned into the kiss.

He pulled back when we both felt breathless. We both were panting heavily. He left my hands which were pinned on the wall. He seductively wiped his mouth with his thumb.

I pulled him again and smashed my lips on his. He responded almost immediately. We kissed till both of us felt the loss of oxygen.

He pulled my dupatta and threw it somewhere in the corner. He then held the hem of my kurta and removed it followed by my pant.

He pulled me again in the kiss. I opened the buttons of his sherwani quickly and held the hem of his sherwani. He quickly removed it breaking the kiss.

I took a look of his perfect body. His perfect abs, the v line. It feels so hot.

"Wrap your legs." He said in a dominating voice. I never thought of his this side.

He again kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he took us towards the bed. His one hand travelled up to my head. He gently laid me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Tell me to stop now if you want" he said caressing my cheeks. I didn't replied as I couldn't form words. I pulled him again and kissed him passionately. "Don't stop" I said between the kiss.

His hand travelled to my back to unhook my bra. He kissed me on the jaw and then started nibbling on my collarbone. I think its his favourite spot. I clutched onto his hair locks while he was marking me his.

He unclasped my bra and removed it throwing it somewhere. He took my right breast in his mouth while kneading the left one. He sucked my hardened nipple and pinched the other one. I moaned clutching his hairs tightly. "Ahhh...". A whimpering sound left from my mouth.

He left my breast with a pop sound. "You like it this way, don't you" he smirked.

He got up an looked at me for permission. I blinked my eyes as an assurance. His hand slid down towards my panty. I heard a screeching sound. He tore my panty. My eyes widened in realisation. He smirked and pecked my lips.