𝟏𝟒. 𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚

Author's POV

Sharma villa

"Bhabhi yeh theek dikhegi na mujhpe?" Alaya asked Divya showing asof beige coloured saree. "Yes aloo this ones fabulous. Tu yahi pehen le. Aayansh ke hosh udd jayenge tujhe dekhke." Divya said and chuckled.

"Bhabhi... Kuch bhi" Alaya blushed. "Aree re re humari princess blush kar Rahi hai." Divya said teasing Alaya.

"Chalo ab jaldi mumma maregi mujhe time lag Gaya toh." Alaya said and went inside the closet to wear her saree.

She came out wearing it and Divya's jaw dropped seeing her. "Oh my my" she dramatically wiped her fake tears and Alaya burst out laughing. After few minutes they heard a knock on the door. Divya opened the door and found Kriti and Janvi there. "Kaha hai humari apsara?" They asked and entered the room.

"Hayee kisi ki Nazar na lage." Janvi said dramatically and Kriti took some from her eyes Kohl and applied it on the backside of Alaya's ear as it is believed that by doing this the evil eyes are cast off.

Janvi did her makeup as Alaya didn't wanted heavy makeup so she did some minimal makeup only. Kriti tied her hair in a simple bun. She wore her jhumka paired with the same design's neckpiece. She wore matching set of bangles in one hand and a watch on another one. At last she applied a bindi which was enhancing her simple yet elegant look.

 At last she applied a bindi which was enhancing her simple yet elegant look

(Her saree)

After everything was done the trio the hugged each other. Divya was already downstairs as she was helping her mother in law's in preparing food.

Soon the Malhotra's arrived and Ajay, Yuvaan and Ariv greeted them. Aayansh was wearing a gray coloured 3 piece suit pairing it with his Rolex watch.

 Aayansh was wearing a gray coloured 3 piece suit pairing it with his Rolex watch

(His Outfit)

Everyone was seated in the living area. They were busy talking with each other but Aayansh was searching for his lady love. Arhaan noticed it and whispered "bhai aapki hi hai, aa jayegi tayyar toh hone do usko." Aayansh glared at him. Ajay asked Prerna to call Alaya downstairs. Divya went to her room to call her.