𝟐𝟑. 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭

Today is our sangeet and tomorrow we'll get married

Today is our sangeet and tomorrow we'll get married. Everything feels so unreal. Unreal like a dream. A dream from which I never want to wake up.

Marrying her is the biggest dream come true for me. I've been waiting for this moment from last 8 years. I didn't knew what love is until she distanced herself from me.

Sometimes you have to let things go to make it better. And we did the same and here we are getting married and starting our the journey of our forever together.

I heard a knock on the door. There's still a lot of time left for the sangeet. I checked the door and saw Rudra and Aditya grinning like fools.

"What?" I asked in frustration. Whenever they have this devilish grin on their faces, one thing is clear. They are upto something.

"We just wanted to meet you. Socha shaadi ke baad humara bestfriend Hume chod dega toh abhi time spend karte hai" they sighed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at them and said "vidai Angel ki hone wali hai meri nahi" they burst out laughing like maniacs. Well there's no doubt they are maniacs for sure.

"Accha chod wo sab now back to the topic" Aditya said stopping Rudra. "Yeah back to the topic" suddenly both of them started giving me a death glare.

"Well Mr Aayansh Malhotra, my bestfriend is getting married to you, you better take care of her otherwise the consequences won't be in your favour." Aditya threatened me

"Dekh Aayansh, Alaya is like a sister to me. If she shed a single tear from her eyes because of you then I'll dig your grave then and there without any second thought." It was Rudra now.

"Ho gaya dono ka. Ab meri baat suno." I took a pause. "Tumhari behen meri hone wali biwi hai, and more than that Jaan hai wo meri" we heard a knock on the door and Adi went to check it.

"accha hua aa gaya tu teri hi kami thi." I glanced at the door and found Yuv there. Offcourse isi ki kami thi.

"Before you say anything Alaya is my to be wife and I know she's your sister but she is my first priority. Tum teeno ke liye wo jitni important hai usse bhot jyada mere liye important hai and you guys know it." I said genuinely as I knew Yuvaan is here for the same.

"Good for you" they said in unison. "Still wanted to say that don't you dare to make her cry or feel sad. I won't back off killing you." Yuv said seriously.

Time skip

It was already evening and the time for our Sangeet. I was ready wearing a black coloured kurta with golden work. Ofcourse Angel had chosen it for me. It was designed by Kriti same and Angel's outfit.

We all gathered in the hall which was decorated for our Sangeet. I heard the huge door opening and saw my Angel there. She was looking ethereal in that golden lehenga.

I was in my dreamland when she came to me and closed my mouth with her soft hand.

"hold your jaw baby, it's touching the ground" she said innocently. "I don't think so I can take my eyes off from this ethereal sight infront of me." I whispered slowly.