𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

1 year later

"Dadda" a loud voice was heard.

"Baccha I'm doing work jaana" Aayansh said cooing his little Angel who apparently wanted his laptop.

"Shoo" a slap landed on Aayansh's cheek. "Rihansh" Aayansh fake glared at him.

He didn't paid any heed to his father and said in a gibberish. "Rians" he said it in same tone as Aayansh.

Alaya giggled seeing the father son banter. She was setting her hairs as she had to go to the hospital.

Aayansh was working from home today. They do it on alternate days. Alaya has her own clinic now so she is free from any bossing.

Rihansh looked at Alaya. "Yes meri jaan" she said seeing him from the mirror.

"Dadda baid... he no ive it" he said in a gibberish complaining about his dad to his mum. She picked him up and made him sit on the carpet where his toys were scattered.

"Baby dadda is doing work now. You play with your toys" she said in childish tone.

"No... shoo dadda way" Rihansh gibbered looking at Alaya.

Aayansh's head snapped towards his little version who was a typical mumma's boy.

Rihansh looked at him with his toothy smile which was an instant way to melt his heart.

"Come here" he said closing his laptop as his work was done. Rihansh crawled to him. He picked him up and kissed his cheeks. He giggled loudly as Aayansh's beard pricked him.

"Dadda no" he squealed as Aayansh pricked him more. Alaya got ready for the day till then.

"Ansh I'm going" she said.

Both of them looked at her innocently. They were just confused about whom she addressed as Ansh.

She went to them and pecked both their foreheads. "ans" Rihansh said blinking his eyes.

"No, she said it to me" Aayansh countered looking at Rihansh who was now in his mother's arms. Alaya wasn't aware about the reason they were fighting for.

"You little man, she is my woman" he said pointing at Rihansh. "No Ans" Rihansh said ignoring him.

Alaya glared at Aayansh for his behavior. "A kiss for me please" he insisted like a baby.

"No eed" Rihansh said glaring at his father. "Please Mommy" Aayansh purred seductively.

Shock was evident on her face hearing Mommy. Aayansh got up and kissed her cheek.

Rihansh tried to get him away from his mother but Aayansh didn't budged.

"Sharam karlo thodi" Alaya stated narrowing her eyes. "Tumko dekh kar sharam bhi sharma jaati hai" he replied.

Alaya fake glared at him but her cheeks were flushed red.

"Main soch raha tha isko raat mein Aadhya ya Arhaan ke paas sula doon. Cockblocker" he said the last word looking at Rihansh who was busy playing with Alaya's nuptial chain.

"Nah" Rihansh stated without looking at his father as if he understood what his father stated.

Both of his parents burst out laughing. He saw them and laughed along with them.

Alaya kissed baby Ansh's cheeks and then pecked his father's lips.

Both of them bid her a bye as she went to her hospital.

"Now you go to your dadi dadu till I complete my work. Then we'll go to the park and you'll meet your sweetheart there." Rihansh grinned as his father mentioned about his sweetheart.